Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Need some Admin assistance
A friend of mine is trying to sign up but for some reason the activation email disappeared on her?

Here is her message to me on skype; "yeah it was in my junk before but when i clicked it it disappeared. tried resending multiple and it don't work. try to recreate an account and it says it's in the process of being registered?"

The account name she is trying to sign up under is Grimmyr
Perhaps one of you lovely staffers can resend the activation mail for her somehow?
Thanks for any help in advanced.

If you need the email for it I could ask her for it and send it to you via PM.
A friend of mine is trying to sign up but for some reason the activation email disappeared on her?

Here is her message to me on skype; "yeah it was in my junk before but when i clicked it it disappeared. tried resending multiple and it don't work. try to recreate an account and it says it's in the process of being registered?"

The account name she is trying to sign up under is Grimmyr
Perhaps one of you lovely staffers can resend the activation mail for her somehow?
Thanks for any help in advanced.

If you need the email for it I could ask her for it and send it to you via PM.
I'm sorry to hear she's having trouble.

Have your friend use the contact form here to send us a message. She should include her user name, the e-mail she used to register, her date of birth, and her first and last name. We'll then manually look up and send her her activation code.

I'm sorry to hear she's having trouble.

Have your friend use the contact form here to send us a message. She should include her user name, the e-mail she used to register, her date of birth, and her first and last name. We'll then manually look up and send her her activation code.

@Undel

Thank you so much! And wow, super fast assistance. (:
@Undel

Thank you so much! And wow, super fast assistance. (: