Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ultimate Subspecies Guide [NEW]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@AstralDragons

Please add me to the ping list.
@AstralDragons

Please add me to the ping list.
zVI7i7V.png
@AnnatheHank
@AnnatheHank
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
ohhh yay! I've made my hatchery sub-species exclusive!! Lots of hallows to hatch on Halloween if anyone wants to be on the ping list!!! Link in my sig!
ohhh yay! I've made my hatchery sub-species exclusive!! Lots of hallows to hatch on Halloween if anyone wants to be on the ping list!!! Link in my sig!
Iy0MwDQ.pngr7UBUjQ.png
@AstralDragons
Thank you for your time and hard work keeping such a big collection up and running!

Subspecies Name: Element Infused
Link to the Lore/Main Page: -here!-
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes I am
Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight: No, it is for all Flights
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):
Infused dragons are steeped in the invisible currents of magic that run all over Sornieth, tapping them into an enormous battery-charge of elemental power that amplifies not their own abilities, but rather the magic strength of others. Some Infused can control this 'boost' and gift it to other dragons deliberately, but for a few it is an involuntary area of effect that works whether they want it to or not.
@AstralDragons
Thank you for your time and hard work keeping such a big collection up and running!

Subspecies Name: Element Infused
Link to the Lore/Main Page: -here!-
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes I am
Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight: No, it is for all Flights
Infused dragons are steeped in the invisible currents of magic that run all over Sornieth, tapping them into an enormous battery-charge of elemental power that amplifies not their own abilities, but rather the magic strength of others. Some Infused can control this 'boost' and gift it to other dragons deliberately, but for a few it is an involuntary area of effect that works whether they want it to or not.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@AstralDragons

Oh happy day!!! Thank you so much for taking this on! My hatchery is exclusively subspecies and I have struggled lately to find info on new subs.

Add me to whatever ping lists you might have ;-)
@AstralDragons

Oh happy day!!! Thank you so much for taking this on! My hatchery is exclusively subspecies and I have struggled lately to find info on new subs.

Add me to whatever ping lists you might have ;-)
1WDkW5k.jpg
@AstralDragons
Subspecies Name: Ichor
Link to the Lore/Main Page: I have it on a drive here. Eh, having trouble making it into a lore page. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SIMVfp0aQiBHeXqheVhUWH7IUJidc7A0zIR4WacqIqg/edit?usp=drivesdk

Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: I am the creator.

Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight: Plague specific

Captured by Plaguebringer, young Gaoler seekers who were enticed by the promise of power has now been transformed into her semi-mindless monsters. They have no recollection of their past lives. The ones who refuse to change are deemed failures while the one's who are willing to accept the consequences and survive are now her soldiers in a new order for the Scarred Wasteland. Failures are hunted for sport by their successors who are just as feared by the citizens as they patrol the areas for intruders.
@AstralDragons
Subspecies Name: Ichor
Link to the Lore/Main Page: I have it on a drive here. Eh, having trouble making it into a lore page. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SIMVfp0aQiBHeXqheVhUWH7IUJidc7A0zIR4WacqIqg/edit?usp=drivesdk

Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: I am the creator.

Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight: Plague specific

Captured by Plaguebringer, young Gaoler seekers who were enticed by the promise of power has now been transformed into her semi-mindless monsters. They have no recollection of their past lives. The ones who refuse to change are deemed failures while the one's who are willing to accept the consequences and survive are now her soldiers in a new order for the Scarred Wasteland. Failures are hunted for sport by their successors who are just as feared by the citizens as they patrol the areas for intruders.
RXD8sr3.gif
Subspecies Name: Blooming Grove Sickness
Link to the Lore/Main Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2722400
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes
Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight: No
Normal foxes wander into the Blooming Grove, they inhale the seeds from the flowers, have their pelt change colors as the flowers start growing on their pelts to spread the seeds further. Recently, the spores have been latching onto dragons, specifically gaolers. It is unknown why exactly it made the jump, but it is speculated after dragons have slaughtered the foxes in numberes, it jumped to dragons as a form of self defense, and specifally gaolers as they had no natural way of fending off the seeds. After inhaling the seeds, a dragon's fur will start to turn green and get strange patterns as flowers start to grow on them, withing two to three weeks, the flowers mature and start releasing seeds to infect others.
Subspecies Name: Blooming Grove Sickness
Link to the Lore/Main Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2722400
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes
Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight: No
Normal foxes wander into the Blooming Grove, they inhale the seeds from the flowers, have their pelt change colors as the flowers start growing on their pelts to spread the seeds further. Recently, the spores have been latching onto dragons, specifically gaolers. It is unknown why exactly it made the jump, but it is speculated after dragons have slaughtered the foxes in numberes, it jumped to dragons as a form of self defense, and specifally gaolers as they had no natural way of fending off the seeds. After inhaling the seeds, a dragon's fur will start to turn green and get strange patterns as flowers start to grow on them, withing two to three weeks, the flowers mature and start releasing seeds to infect others.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Not pinging you since it's not a registry ^^ but is there any possible way to search subspecies by color? :3 my guess would be no, but thought i would ask anyways c:
Not pinging you since it's not a registry ^^ but is there any possible way to search subspecies by color? :3 my guess would be no, but thought i would ask anyways c:
underskrift-geo.png
@glassydawn
@glassydawn
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
I made a subspecies that is in the Light category, they're called Soulshifters. I can't add images because it's very hard to do on mobile.. But I can link the lore of them!
I made a subspecies that is in the Light category, they're called Soulshifters. I can't add images because it's very hard to do on mobile.. But I can link the lore of them!
Voiceless Goddess
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16