Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did everyone get from joxbox?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][item=spirit of the arcane][skin=24529][/center] I'm actually really pleased with the familiar because I've always like Spirit of the Arcane, but I'm not too fond of the skin :/
Spirit of the Arcane

I'm actually really pleased with the familiar because I've always like Spirit of the Arcane, but I'm not too fond of the skin :/
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
I got a [item=Accent: Opulent Relic]. I don't have any Snappers, so if anyone wants to trade for it, let me know!
I got a Accent: Opulent Relic . I don't have any Snappers, so if anyone wants to trade for it, let me know!
6ntc1cC.jpg
I got the windwhirl crown!
I got the windwhirl crown!
tumblr_inline_mmq02fyJUu1roozkr.gif
Has anyone gotten anything pre-2016? I'm looking through this thread and I see a ton of fairly recent retired items. Are the years weighted at all?

Opened like 4 boxes, got some elemental crowns, 2017 Julibee skin, and a Sanguine Plumage.
Has anyone gotten anything pre-2016? I'm looking through this thread and I see a ton of fairly recent retired items. Are the years weighted at all?

Opened like 4 boxes, got some elemental crowns, 2017 Julibee skin, and a Sanguine Plumage.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
I got a second [item=mistyhollow agent]! Which would be cool, if I didn't already have one. I'll trade for just about anything, aside from another familiar I have a spare of, if anyone's interested.
I got a second Mistyhollow Agent ! Which would be cool, if I didn't already have one.

I'll trade for just about anything, aside from another familiar I have a spare of, if anyone's interested.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[item=Forest's Edge Vines] nice but i have no use for it sadly ;v;
Forest's Edge Vines
nice but i have no use for it sadly ;v;
Rusted Crown
[item= Accent: Gears in Motion] and [item=White Raven Armor]
Accent: Gears in Motion and White Raven Armor
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
[quote name="@mageoftime" date="2019-10-27 09:44:26" ] Has anyone gotten anything pre-2016? I'm looking through this thread and I see a ton of fairly recent retired items. Are the years weighted at all? [/quote] The only things pre-2016 that're in the boxes are the Crowns from the 2015-2016 festival year and the bears from 2014-2015. They decided not to reintroduce the festival items that they previously had stated would be completely retired through Joxar, instead only bringing back the ones that were agreed upon by the community to cycle. I don't think it's weighted. Original plans were to weight it towards recolors rather than past festival items, but that was before they decided to make Joxar trade tokens for the recolors as well.
@mageoftime wrote on 2019-10-27 09:44:26:

The only things pre-2016 that're in the boxes are the Crowns from the 2015-2016 festival year and the bears from 2014-2015. They decided not to reintroduce the festival items that they previously had stated would be completely retired through Joxar, instead only bringing back the ones that were agreed upon by the community to cycle.

I don't think it's weighted. Original plans were to weight it towards recolors rather than past festival items, but that was before they decided to make Joxar trade tokens for the recolors as well.
[item=surgestream coat] not really necessary but not unwanted either!
Surgestream Coat

not really necessary but not unwanted either!
1009gIL.png
@MaybeHuman Would you like to trade?
@MaybeHuman Would you like to trade?
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10