Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Small gold roll backs?
I tend to play games until I have right around the amount I want for something, and I've noticed twice now that when I went to buy the item it told me I had insufficient funds, when the game page had set I had over what I needed.
I've noticed that it seems to roll back in very small increments so I'm just short of what I had to get the item.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I tend to play games until I have right around the amount I want for something, and I've noticed twice now that when I went to buy the item it told me I had insufficient funds, when the game page had set I had over what I needed.
I've noticed that it seems to roll back in very small increments so I'm just short of what I had to get the item.

Has anyone else experienced this?
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
If you were playing runestones, you don't actually get the gold until you complete the level or get a game-over. (The treasure that goes up as you make matches is an illusion.)
If you were playing runestones, you don't actually get the gold until you complete the level or get a game-over. (The treasure that goes up as you make matches is an illusion.)
Ooooh, Thank you for the reply!
I thought I had finished the level but I might not have before the auction page loaded :P.
Ooooh, Thank you for the reply!
I thought I had finished the level but I might not have before the auction page loaded :P.
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
Jigsaw is the same way - treasure is awarded when you A) Leave the page or B) Complete the puzzle.
Jigsaw is the same way - treasure is awarded when you A) Leave the page or B) Complete the puzzle.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫