Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 1541 1542
@PastelUwU

Box 2 please!
@PastelUwU

Box 2 please!
hgbYaMw.png
@unoriginalmeme [indent]Box 1:You open the box to find a dragon covered in stars. [/indent] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50057088] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500571/50057088_350.png[/img] [/url] @KobaltFeathers [indent]Box 2:You open the box to find a few boars and some bugs. How nice. [item=mossy beetleboar] [item=undergrowth shovelsnout][/indent] @Feedmesilverware [indent]The box opens before you even touch it, and a grey River Flight runs out. You manage to catch it and find a doll and some fishhooks in the box, too. Sadly, no actual fish. [item=grey river flight] [item=mammertee plushie][/indent]
@unoriginalmeme

Box 1:You open the box to find a dragon covered in stars.

50057088_350.png

@KobaltFeathers

Box 2:You open the box to find a few boars and some bugs. How nice.
Mossy Beetleboar Undergrowth Shovelsnout

@Feedmesilverware

The box opens before you even touch it, and a grey River Flight runs out. You manage to catch it and find a doll and some fishhooks in the box, too. Sadly, no actual fish.
Grey River Flight Mammertee Plushie
IM SORRY IM VERY LATE I APOLOGIZE UM UM UM HERE WE GO BOYS.

A dark blue box sits in the shadows, waiting.

A pink gold box sits alone, covered in vines.

A dull green box sits in a small puddle of acid.
IM SORRY IM VERY LATE I APOLOGIZE UM UM UM HERE WE GO BOYS.

A dark blue box sits in the shadows, waiting.

A pink gold box sits alone, covered in vines.

A dull green box sits in a small puddle of acid.
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
@unoriginalmeme box 2 for me (pink and gold) :)
@unoriginalmeme box 2 for me (pink and gold) :)
B43QG5A.png
@unoriginalmeme henlo old friend!!!....
FIRST BOX!
@unoriginalmeme henlo old friend!!!....
FIRST BOX!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@unoriginalmeme

Dull green box for me!
@unoriginalmeme

Dull green box for me!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@unoriginalmeme

box 2
@unoriginalmeme

box 2
bonsai_valelael_1_by_auricolor-dap3vlr.png
@Lynz you reach out into the abyss, only to feel something else reach out in return... [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54494846] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544949/54494846_350.png[/img] [/url] ...a friend. @Siritys you carefully peel off the thorny vines, making sure not to prick yourself. you pry off the top of the box, revealing... [item=sweetheart lace headpiece] [item=sweetheart lace wristlet] [item=sweetheart lace anklet] [item=sweetheart lace waist frill] [item=sweetheart lace tail ornament] @SocklessWonder you poke the box with a stick. it dissipates, revealing... [item=envenom]x2 [item=disorient]x2
@Lynz
you reach out into the abyss, only to feel something else reach out in return...

54494846_350.png

...a friend.

@Siritys
you carefully peel off the thorny vines, making sure not to ***** yourself. you pry off the top of the box, revealing...
Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Wristlet Sweetheart Lace Anklet Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament

@SocklessWonder
you poke the box with a stick. it dissipates, revealing...
Envenom x2 Disorient x2
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
box 1; this box is bold colored as you described it. you carried it in your hands and it began to shake. just as you opened it, a puff of dust came out of the lid. @kiaatje123
box 2; the box in front of you seemed ancient. not only was it made of bones, it was covered in what seemed to be blood. you shivered at the thought of this being once alive. @quietsnow
box 3; yellow in color, it shone greatly in contrast to the others. green was present on it to. as if it had faded darker with age. @crystalchrissy
box 1; this box is bold colored as you described it. you carried it in your hands and it began to shake. just as you opened it, a puff of dust came out of the lid. @kiaatje123
box 2; the box in front of you seemed ancient. not only was it made of bones, it was covered in what seemed to be blood. you shivered at the thought of this being once alive. @quietsnow
box 3; yellow in color, it shone greatly in contrast to the others. green was present on it to. as if it had faded darker with age. @crystalchrissy
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz

3rd box, please!
@Lynz

3rd box, please!
1 2 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 1541 1542