Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help a Returning Player Price a Dragon?
Hello! :) I was wondering what I should sell this special dragon for. He's a currently unnamed XYX Bogsneak born on Friday the 13th in October with a vampire-like color scheme. [center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36606929] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366070/36606929_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Also, if I were to change his breed to Fae, would that affect the value at all? Please and thank you for any suggestions! <3
Hello! :) I was wondering what I should sell this special dragon for. He's a currently unnamed XYX Bogsneak born on Friday the 13th in October with a vampire-like color scheme.

Also, if I were to change his breed to Fae, would that affect the value at all?

Please and thank you for any suggestions! <3
S P O O K Y | he / him | aroace
@SpookTuna
Breed and gene changes will very rarely increase a dragon’s value for more then the scroll itself costs, so it’s probably best to keep it as is
I’m not sure how much special hatch dates influence a dragon’s value, but the color range on the AH seems to be going for around 15kt
@SpookTuna
Breed and gene changes will very rarely increase a dragon’s value for more then the scroll itself costs, so it’s probably best to keep it as is
I’m not sure how much special hatch dates influence a dragon’s value, but the color range on the AH seems to be going for around 15kt
unknown.png
@spooktuna

Your best best in terms of price is probably to do an auction. Individually, all those traits aren’t particularly big, but the combination makes for a perfect Halloween spooky derg. Don’t breed change him though. It probably won’t up his value.
@spooktuna

Your best best in terms of price is probably to do an auction. Individually, all those traits aren’t particularly big, but the combination makes for a perfect Halloween spooky derg. Don’t breed change him though. It probably won’t up his value.
mkpoaHZ.png
@SkyBlaze
@Stormdance

Thank you both for the advice! :)
@SkyBlaze
@Stormdance

Thank you both for the advice! :)
S P O O K Y | he / him | aroace