Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Imperial Pairings&Free Pretties(On Hold)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Demonic1004
Thanks for the heads up!
@Demonic1004
Thanks for the heads up!
tLqgaTW.png
@Demonic1004
A bit delayed, but I just wanted to thank you for the lovely hatchlings! ♥ It’s so kind of you to do this!
@Demonic1004
A bit delayed, but I just wanted to thank you for the lovely hatchlings! ♥ It’s so kind of you to do this!
@Imtiredoof111 I'm going to respond for Demonic because I feel like he is going to ignore your message entirely. Please reread the thread because he isn't giving away dragons and isn't taking anymore requests

I will apologize in his place for any troubles
Have a great day ^-^
@Imtiredoof111 I'm going to respond for Demonic because I feel like he is going to ignore your message entirely. Please reread the thread because he isn't giving away dragons and isn't taking anymore requests

I will apologize in his place for any troubles
Have a great day ^-^
53732533.png
53371497.png
53545658.png
@quietgal Your baby derg has hatched! Sadly it was one tert away from being super pretty but I hope you enjoy it anyways :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56191555] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561916/56191555_350.png[/img] [/url]
@quietgal
Your baby derg has hatched! Sadly it was one tert away from being super pretty but I hope you enjoy it anyways :)

56191555_350.png
I'm sorry if I sound rude or mean! I'm not the best at English (even though that shouldn't be an excuse) but I swear I'm not trying to be on purpose! ;-;
Thats fine
Have a good day/night ;>>>>>>>
Thats fine
Have a good day/night ;>>>>>>>
I want
cookies
@Demonic1004
That is, I feel, a very pretty baby, but there could have been a small misunderstanding - I think @Syren44 is the one who was waiting for it, not me ;) (I'm the one waiting for Petya's nest instead)

I'm taking the liberty of pinging you both to have this sorted as smoothly as possible. Have a lovely day, you guys! And congrats, Altair, on that lovely hatchling :)
@Demonic1004
That is, I feel, a very pretty baby, but there could have been a small misunderstanding - I think @Syren44 is the one who was waiting for it, not me ;) (I'm the one waiting for Petya's nest instead)

I'm taking the liberty of pinging you both to have this sorted as smoothly as possible. Have a lovely day, you guys! And congrats, Altair, on that lovely hatchling :)
tLqgaTW.png
@quietgal ooohh, thanks for the ping, yes, that would be me for the Altair/Moon nest ! Wow, a pretty baby :)

Hope yours hatches soon too!
@quietgal ooohh, thanks for the ping, yes, that would be me for the Altair/Moon nest ! Wow, a pretty baby :)

Hope yours hatches soon too!
@quietgal So sorry! I am not in my right mind these days, I'll send her to the correct owner now!
@quietgal So sorry! I am not in my right mind these days, I'll send her to the correct owner now!
I'm sorry if I sound rude or mean! I'm not the best at English (even though that shouldn't be an excuse) but I swear I'm not trying to be on purpose! ;-;
@demonic1004 is nightshade still available? if so, i would love to adopt
@demonic1004 is nightshade still available? if so, i would love to adopt
@Trumpetbird again, I will respond for Demonic because he probably will ignore this message but please read the thread.
He IS giving away dragons but you have to pick 2 to breed and you get to keep all the hatchlings.

I will make sure to tell him to make it more obvious in the thread.

I apologise in his place for any troubles
Have a great day ^-^
@Trumpetbird again, I will respond for Demonic because he probably will ignore this message but please read the thread.
He IS giving away dragons but you have to pick 2 to breed and you get to keep all the hatchlings.

I will make sure to tell him to make it more obvious in the thread.

I apologise in his place for any troubles
Have a great day ^-^
53732533.png
53371497.png
53545658.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14