Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DergR] Robin XXY! {free entries}
1 2 3 4
@SnowFairy

Sunset is stunning! Could I please be entered into the raffle? My favorite color is grey. Although it’s a bit of an unusual color preference, I personally love it because it’s a neutral color with a large degree of ambiguity. ^_^

I’ve created a thematic dress-up for Sunset! I went with a desert prince theme because his coloration and markings, when combined, look very regal to me and are reminiscent of royalty throughout the ages and middle eastern culture. This is the dress-up that I would give him if I were to be so fortune to take him home with me:

Desert Prince
@SnowFairy

Sunset is stunning! Could I please be entered into the raffle? My favorite color is grey. Although it’s a bit of an unusual color preference, I personally love it because it’s a neutral color with a large degree of ambiguity. ^_^

I’ve created a thematic dress-up for Sunset! I went with a desert prince theme because his coloration and markings, when combined, look very regal to me and are reminiscent of royalty throughout the ages and middle eastern culture. This is the dress-up that I would give him if I were to be so fortune to take him home with me:

Desert Prince
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
- snipped pings

sorry to be late again, but thank you all for offering sunset a home! the lucky winner of the golden spiral is . . .
#27 @FinalFlight ! i will set up a cr as soon as this post goes up, hope he serves you well!

as well, the new dragon for this week is a xxy robin imp boy! this week, water and wind members will get a free ticket. you will also get a free ticket if you post your favourite flight rising colour. the rest of the ways to obtain tickets have not changed :)
- snipped pings

sorry to be late again, but thank you all for offering sunset a home! the lucky winner of the golden spiral is . . .
#27 @FinalFlight ! i will set up a cr as soon as this post goes up, hope he serves you well!

as well, the new dragon for this week is a xxy robin imp boy! this week, water and wind members will get a free ticket. you will also get a free ticket if you post your favourite flight rising colour. the rest of the ways to obtain tickets have not changed :)
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
1 2 3 4