Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 646 647 648 649 650 ... 702 703
Guys I want the hector halloween one so bad holy crap
Guys I want the hector halloween one so bad holy crap
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Tbh as much as I LOVE the Hector/Lilina duo unit, I told myself I'd save for when Intsys gets around to releasing some more 3H units I'm keen on, or some FE7 or FE15 banners, so no spending on this banner for me.

I'm SUPER tempted to go and spend some orbs to try and get Hector/Lilina, trust me.
Tbh as much as I LOVE the Hector/Lilina duo unit, I told myself I'd save for when Intsys gets around to releasing some more 3H units I'm keen on, or some FE7 or FE15 banners, so no spending on this banner for me.

I'm SUPER tempted to go and spend some orbs to try and get Hector/Lilina, trust me.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm getting L'Arachel for sure. I adore Hector&Lilina, but L'Arachel's outfit is so perfect for her that I need to have her.
I'm getting L'Arachel for sure. I adore Hector&Lilina, but L'Arachel's outfit is so perfect for her that I need to have her.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I agree that I also love L'arachel's outfit. Its so good. I might as well try for her on top of Hector plus Lilina.
I agree that I also love L'arachel's outfit. Its so good. I might as well try for her on top of Hector plus Lilina.
Tfw IS keeps adding Tellius units but somehow never adds any of my favs. Could I have Marcia, Rhys, Boyd and Kurthnaga already please?

Really excited for the debut of Duo units. There are so many duos I`d love to have. Ephraim and Myrrh duo would be just too precious! Halloween Hector + Lilina just look so adorable. The temptation to pull is real! I really love the costumes we got this year as well. Cannot believe it took us 3 years to get a Ghost for Halloween! Rolf looks so cute! I am SO glad he is free. (and hopefully not trash)

Tfw IS keeps adding Tellius units but somehow never adds any of my favs. Could I have Marcia, Rhys, Boyd and Kurthnaga already please?

Really excited for the debut of Duo units. There are so many duos I`d love to have. Ephraim and Myrrh duo would be just too precious! Halloween Hector + Lilina just look so adorable. The temptation to pull is real! I really love the costumes we got this year as well. Cannot believe it took us 3 years to get a Ghost for Halloween! Rolf looks so cute! I am SO glad he is free. (and hopefully not trash)

Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
OH NO I pulled an Innes from the Leanne banner. The one I have is already +10 but I love him too much to throw him away.
OH NO I pulled an Innes from the Leanne banner. The one I have is already +10 but I love him too much to throw him away.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Big oof
Big oof
I was super excited for Ilyana, but then I saw she was an armor unit. That's gonna be a nope from me unfortunately.

At least Rolf is free! I'm happy about that.

So I can keep saving orbs for when Intsys hopefully/eventually adds Felix, Sylvain, and Seteth!
I was super excited for Ilyana, but then I saw she was an armor unit. That's gonna be a nope from me unfortunately.

At least Rolf is free! I'm happy about that.

So I can keep saving orbs for when Intsys hopefully/eventually adds Felix, Sylvain, and Seteth!
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
To spend for Larachel and Hector/Lilina or save my pitiful hoard for Lewyn? Curse FEH for releasing such an amazing Halloween banner xD

@porkabu

Marcia and Kurth in FEH would be amazing. I hope Kurth gets the treatment usually reserved for female dragons so he’s just amazing, but just getting him is enough
To spend for Larachel and Hector/Lilina or save my pitiful hoard for Lewyn? Curse FEH for releasing such an amazing Halloween banner xD

@porkabu

Marcia and Kurth in FEH would be amazing. I hope Kurth gets the treatment usually reserved for female dragons so he’s just amazing, but just getting him is enough
Lewyn_updated2.gif
So how are you guys liking Hall of Forms? Honestly for me this is the most fun game mode added in forever. I love it! Its fun to use "rental" heroes and customise them. My Boey ended up really OP really fast meanwhile Alm lagged behind forever since I just could not get any good skills on the guy. He still only has like Hp/res +2 on the A slot meanwhile Boey has Death blow 4. Poor guy! :D

Also gonna have to complete the Tempest Trial on 1 day now. Stupid random Phina pity broke me when I only need one more H!Myrrh for +10. SO annoying! Gimme the final Myrrh!

@Tangle

Since Kurth is a Laguz Royal I am somewhat optimistic about the fact that he might be actually good. All I hope for is that he is either Blue or Colorless so he won't be overlapping with my Myrrhs on my dragon team. Also if he had the same artist as Soren that'd be grand, but I am not too picky as long as the art is nice. Regardless he is my next +10 project (Well him or Ashe whomever gets released first). Just need to get my final missing H!Myrrh merge! Give it to me IS!
So how are you guys liking Hall of Forms? Honestly for me this is the most fun game mode added in forever. I love it! Its fun to use "rental" heroes and customise them. My Boey ended up really OP really fast meanwhile Alm lagged behind forever since I just could not get any good skills on the guy. He still only has like Hp/res +2 on the A slot meanwhile Boey has Death blow 4. Poor guy! :D

Also gonna have to complete the Tempest Trial on 1 day now. Stupid random Phina pity broke me when I only need one more H!Myrrh for +10. SO annoying! Gimme the final Myrrh!

@Tangle

Since Kurth is a Laguz Royal I am somewhat optimistic about the fact that he might be actually good. All I hope for is that he is either Blue or Colorless so he won't be overlapping with my Myrrhs on my dragon team. Also if he had the same artist as Soren that'd be grand, but I am not too picky as long as the art is nice. Regardless he is my next +10 project (Well him or Ashe whomever gets released first). Just need to get my final missing H!Myrrh merge! Give it to me IS!
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
1 2 ... 646 647 648 649 650 ... 702 703