Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | STEAM & SMOKE hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have not yet heard from @eaglesmile11 @Jaylew1987 or @rahstis so right now @dragarian you can have the 2 you wanted ;) for 85,000 (I upped it a bit cause I looked at rose and thought she's beautiful
I have not yet heard from @eaglesmile11 @Jaylew1987 or @rahstis so right now @dragarian you can have the 2 you wanted ;) for 85,000 (I upped it a bit cause I looked at rose and thought she's beautiful
@deathgodcat I would like to be pinged for the next newborns of firejini and ruinine ^^
@GAW As for apprenticeship right now I can't say anything I have some projects in progress that is also the reason why my lair is full of pink dragons, gem bonds and crackles but I'll be happy to work with you in future thanks for the offer btw
@deathgodcat I would like to be pinged for the next newborns of firejini and ruinine ^^
@GAW As for apprenticeship right now I can't say anything I have some projects in progress that is also the reason why my lair is full of pink dragons, gem bonds and crackles but I'll be happy to work with you in future thanks for the offer btw
@dragarian ahh yes but you are free to sell your dragons on our hatchery on the conditions that you are selling from the hatchey and not yo ur own one
@dragarian ahh yes but you are free to sell your dragons on our hatchery on the conditions that you are selling from the hatchey and not yo ur own one
Ahh sorry @GAW I won't be able to buy two but I'll surely buy one for 45,000 I've got space and treasure problems :'( I hope you'll understand my problems **cries in the corner of the room**
Ahh sorry @GAW I won't be able to buy two but I'll surely buy one for 45,000 I've got space and treasure problems :'( I hope you'll understand my problems **cries in the corner of the room**
@hahah lol ok and by the way they are not 45,000 they are 55,000 lol easy mistake :)
@hahah lol ok and by the way they are not 45,000 they are 55,000 lol easy mistake :)
@dragarian
@dragarian
I'm sooooo proud of my kittens =) --tear drop--
I'm sooooo proud of my kittens =) --tear drop--
@ Jaylew1987 do you want to be on the Ping list for Firejini and RUNINE????
@ Jaylew1987 do you want to be on the Ping list for Firejini and RUNINE????
@Jaylew1987
@Jaylew1987
awesome dragons :3
awesome dragons :3
10531483.gif10836606.gif10836605.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9