Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forgotten Enemy Index
1 2 3 4
Curiously not in the bestiary revamp, the plot thickens. It's also gone, totally nuked
Curiously not in the bestiary revamp, the plot thickens. It's also gone, totally nuked
The enemy index has completely disappeared! The link now just takes you to the normal bestiary page... I assume that's because the Coliseum encyclopaedia pages fill basically the same role in that they list possible loot from coli enemies. Still, it was a neat idea. Shame it seems to have been scrapped.
The enemy index has completely disappeared! The link now just takes you to the normal bestiary page... I assume that's because the Coliseum encyclopaedia pages fill basically the same role in that they list possible loot from coli enemies. Still, it was a neat idea. Shame it seems to have been scrapped.
Hey folks! This was some additional functionality that never really got off the ground. Haven't made plans one way or another as a team to keep it in, but thanks for your thoughts on it!
Hey folks! This was some additional functionality that never really got off the ground. Haven't made plans one way or another as a team to keep it in, but thanks for your thoughts on it!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Man, I wish I saw this before the revamp. This seemed cool!
Man, I wish I saw this before the revamp. This seemed cool!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@Xhaztol Gotcha, seeing how the beastary has had its revamp it would be cool to see something like this make a return as an add-on in the future. Being able to see the actual stats, abilities, rarities of drops .ect of an enemy would be extra helpful, instead of having to approximate like usual. @MaplesHaiku The remains of it looked like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/rDL72ux.png[/img]
@Xhaztol
Gotcha, seeing how the beastary has had its revamp it would be cool to see something like this make a return as an add-on in the future. Being able to see the actual stats, abilities, rarities of drops .ect of an enemy would be extra helpful, instead of having to approximate like usual.

@MaplesHaiku
The remains of it looked like this
rDL72ux.png
@GlaxusPlaxus Ah, alright! Thanks for showing me!
@GlaxusPlaxus Ah, alright! Thanks for showing me!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4