Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Quick reminder for everyone to please stay on topic. If you have any suggestions about a gameplay feature you'd like to see, be sure to head on over to our [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug]Suggestions Forum [/url][/b]and post your ideas! [emoji=snapper happy size=2]
Quick reminder for everyone to please stay on topic. If you have any suggestions about a gameplay feature you'd like to see, be sure to head on over to our Suggestions Forum and post your ideas!
Amazing! Finally, thank you!
Amazing! Finally, thank you!
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
yay!
yay!
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
cool beans!
cool beans!
Awesome!! Love this update, thank you!
Awesome!! Love this update, thank you!
this rules!!
this rules!!
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
OH THANK GOD

This is such an improvement, I can finally start putting serious effort into collecting missing familiars without all the hassle of trying to go through so many pages so slowly just to get to the middle to check if you have a familiar starting with M or something

EDIT: YOOOOOOO the quicklink to the dragon the familiar is attached to is such an awesome addition???? Thank you so much, FR team, there are so many good things here!!!!!
OH THANK GOD

This is such an improvement, I can finally start putting serious effort into collecting missing familiars without all the hassle of trying to go through so many pages so slowly just to get to the middle to check if you have a familiar starting with M or something

EDIT: YOOOOOOO the quicklink to the dragon the familiar is attached to is such an awesome addition???? Thank you so much, FR team, there are so many good things here!!!!!

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
YAAASSSS!

/Edit: Is there any plans for a change to the change familiar page to easily organize bond level as well?? :o
YAAASSSS!

/Edit: Is there any plans for a change to the change familiar page to easily organize bond level as well?? :o
YES!
YES!
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
AHHHHH!!

I was just thinking about this today. I LOVE IT. The tabs are so, so helpful, omg.
AHHHHH!!

I was just thinking about this today. I LOVE IT. The tabs are so, so helpful, omg.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72