Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Mistral Mahjong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@McChicken - The shuffle action is truly random. However, the game will check for at least 1 valid move and, if it doesn't find any, will automatically re-shuffle for you up to 10 times with no affect on your score. This action is instant and happens in the background.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you hit a streak of very bad luck, had a difficult layout situation, or a combination of both of those things.
@McChicken - The shuffle action is truly random. However, the game will check for at least 1 valid move and, if it doesn't find any, will automatically re-shuffle for you up to 10 times with no affect on your score. This action is instant and happens in the background.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you hit a streak of very bad luck, had a difficult layout situation, or a combination of both of those things.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Unfortunately, this seems to be happening again today. :( Browser(s) Used Chrome and Firefox Browser(s) Version Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit) FireFox Quantum 69.0.2 Device(s) Used Desktop Device Operating System Windows 10 Operating System Version 1809 Internet Connection Type Wired - DSL? Home Antivirus Installed AVG Free Edition Antivirus Version Software Version: 19.8.3108 (build 19.8.4793.541) Virus definitions version: 191007-4 UI version: 1.0.191 Describe the bug in detail: Every time I play Mistrel Mahjong, I'm able to play for a little bit, then lose connection with the game server. It doesn't happen on the other games, just this one. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z797ddN.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/SmB6GbV.jpg[/img]
Unfortunately, this seems to be happening again today. :(

Browser(s) Used
Chrome and Firefox
Browser(s) Version
Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit) FireFox Quantum 69.0.2
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 10
Operating System Version
Internet Connection Type
Wired - DSL?
Home

Antivirus Installed
AVG Free Edition
Antivirus Version
Software Version: 19.8.3108 (build 19.8.4793.541)
Virus definitions version: 191007-4
UI version: 1.0.191

Describe the bug in detail:
Every time I play Mistrel Mahjong, I'm able to play for a little bit, then lose connection with the game server. It doesn't happen on the other games, just this one.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Z797ddN.jpgSmB6GbV.jpg
bAMdmKk.png
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-10-08 11:37:33" ] @/McChicken - The shuffle action is truly random. However, the game will check for at least 1 valid move and, if it doesn't find any, will automatically re-shuffle for you up to 10 times with no affect on your score. This action is instant and happens in the background. Unfortunately, it sounds like you hit a streak of very bad luck, had a difficult layout situation, or a combination of both of those things. [/quote] I'm just curious about this^^ I've played Mahjong from both my iPad and my computer, but it only reshuffles the pieces if I click the reshuffle button. So when you say it automatically reshuffles in the background, does that mean it reshuffles the entire board, or only the pieces that aren't visible yet because they're covered by another piece?
Kaepora wrote on 2019-10-08 11:37:33:
@/McChicken - The shuffle action is truly random. However, the game will check for at least 1 valid move and, if it doesn't find any, will automatically re-shuffle for you up to 10 times with no affect on your score. This action is instant and happens in the background.

I'm just curious about this^^

I've played Mahjong from both my iPad and my computer, but it only reshuffles the pieces if I click the reshuffle button. So when you say it automatically reshuffles in the background, does that mean it reshuffles the entire board, or only the pieces that aren't visible yet because they're covered by another piece?
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@GalacticExplorer Sorry, I wasn't very clear.

1. Automatic reshuffles only happen only when you initiate a shuffle and the result from that shuffle is an immediate dead end.

2. When a reshuffle occurs, it includes all tiles, not just the hidden ones.

3. By "in the background" I meant "in the code". You never see a reshuffle happen because rejected shuffles are never animated - that would just waste your time.
@GalacticExplorer Sorry, I wasn't very clear.

1. Automatic reshuffles only happen only when you initiate a shuffle and the result from that shuffle is an immediate dead end.

2. When a reshuffle occurs, it includes all tiles, not just the hidden ones.

3. By "in the background" I meant "in the code". You never see a reshuffle happen because rejected shuffles are never animated - that would just waste your time.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[b]Browser:[/b] Opera [b]Device:[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] WiFi [b]Antivirus Installed:[/b] Windows Defender [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] when I run out of moves, arrow pointing shuffle icon not showing up. It's frustrating because I ended up looking for pair when I need to shuffle. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4Iha6Pl.png[/img]
Browser: Opera
Device: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: WiFi
Antivirus Installed: Windows Defender
Describe the bug in detail: when I run out of moves, arrow pointing shuffle icon not showing up. It's frustrating because I ended up looking for pair when I need to shuffle.

4Iha6Pl.png
|| +9 || Poland || Female ||
@Hoacynka

I don't know about any other times but in that particular screenshot, you can match the summer (sun) and autumn (leaves) seasonal tiles.
@Hoacynka

I don't know about any other times but in that particular screenshot, you can match the summer (sun) and autumn (leaves) seasonal tiles.
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
@rottenbird Oh, so it is possible to match two diferrent picture? I didn't knew, thanks!
@rottenbird Oh, so it is possible to match two diferrent picture? I didn't knew, thanks!
|| +9 || Poland || Female ||
@rottenbird, @Hoacynka, you can match any 2 "season" tiles. So, any two of summer sun, winter snow, autumn leaves, spring flowers. This is common to all Mahjong solitaire games (although sometimes these tiles are called "winds" rather than seasons).

So I ended up with a score of 0 everything, except that I still got 2500 treasure. It was the Wind Rune layout, and I ended with a stack of 4 tiles, which of course could not be undone.

I've also seen the thing where there are no matches, yet the little arrow doesn't appear over the shuffle icon.

@rottenbird, @Hoacynka, you can match any 2 "season" tiles. So, any two of summer sun, winter snow, autumn leaves, spring flowers. This is common to all Mahjong solitaire games (although sometimes these tiles are called "winds" rather than seasons).

So I ended up with a score of 0 everything, except that I still got 2500 treasure. It was the Wind Rune layout, and I ended with a stack of 4 tiles, which of course could not be undone.

I've also seen the thing where there are no matches, yet the little arrow doesn't appear over the shuffle icon.

very minor thing and probably more of an oversight/inconsistency than a bug, when no treasure has been earned in the fairgrounds that day, it displays 0 / 75000 where as older games display as 00000 / 75000; same with glimmer and gloom. again, not a glitch or bug per se, but it is something ive noticed :0
very minor thing and probably more of an oversight/inconsistency than a bug, when no treasure has been earned in the fairgrounds that day, it displays 0 / 75000 where as older games display as 00000 / 75000; same with glimmer and gloom. again, not a glitch or bug per se, but it is something ive noticed :0
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/970309d54a37ee4266fb21143e8a69c8.gif[/img] Frustrating that happens way too often. Using windows 10 (i know they suck), and even on touch screen with android's samsung phones. Bamboo solitaire mahjong is the most screwed up. 2,000 is always the reward, where the others are 2,500. Lag is present in all of them, mostly if you decide to play them on mobile device. Wifi and strong connect don't matter. You get the lag, you get the glitch shown above too many times too. As well as punching the titles to get them to disappear or you're touching them too lightly that you accidentally select the other tile that was nowhere near your cursor/finger. There is in no between. So devices used: desktop on the windows 10 64bit. ethernet connection. I have Optimum. android on samsung's A50. using google chrome for the net. same wifi. wireless. always got full bars.
970309d54a37ee4266fb21143e8a69c8.gif

Frustrating that happens way too often. Using windows 10 (i know they suck), and even on touch screen with android's samsung phones.

Bamboo solitaire mahjong is the most screwed up. 2,000 is always the reward, where the others are 2,500. Lag is present in all of them, mostly if you decide to play them on mobile device. Wifi and strong connect don't matter. You get the lag, you get the glitch shown above too many times too. As well as punching the titles to get them to disappear or you're touching them too lightly that you accidentally select the other tile that was nowhere near your cursor/finger. There is in no between.

So devices used:
desktop on the windows 10 64bit. ethernet connection. I have Optimum.
android on samsung's A50. using google chrome for the net. same wifi. wireless. always got full bars.
8b4dff1870bf373f0e57be44f5ce1129.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9