Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON-Open Permanently
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 406 407
@Tiand

Hello! Thanks for the offer! But at this time I am not looking forward to adding a new dragon to my lair.

I'll give my freebie to @/MythicalViper :)
@Tiand

Hello! Thanks for the offer! But at this time I am not looking forward to adding a new dragon to my lair.

I'll give my freebie to @/MythicalViper :)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Tiand
Thank you so much! I would love to have Lovegrove if they're still available! You're so amazing and generous!
@Tiand
Thank you so much! I would love to have Lovegrove if they're still available! You're so amazing and generous!
@Tiand

Hm? Oh, how fun! (Thank you, Rubie ^^)

Mind if I grabbed a dragon for exaltation purposes?
@Tiand

Hm? Oh, how fun! (Thank you, Rubie ^^)

Mind if I grabbed a dragon for exaltation purposes?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
[quote name="Tiand" date="2019-10-01 21:46:47" ] @Firavic @Hyssop @Salem @KnittyKnotty @orchidemily @SaintNimrod @Catpuccino @Exlann @AsylumRed @BeasRabbit @phyreofthemind Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^) And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :) [/quote] Oh heck, thank you. 2 days late, am I still eligible? :0
Tiand wrote on 2019-10-01 21:46:47:
@Firavic @Hyssop @Salem @KnittyKnotty @orchidemily @SaintNimrod @Catpuccino @Exlann @AsylumRed @BeasRabbit @phyreofthemind Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)

Oh heck, thank you. 2 days late, am I still eligible? :0
Glory to the Icewarden, and his spawn

tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@SaintNimrod Absolutely! Offers don't expire ^^
@SaintNimrod Absolutely! Offers don't expire ^^
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
@SaintNimrod

Just letting you know, try to remove the @'s or stick /'s between them and the usernames when you quote, you just re-pinged everyone in the quote!
@SaintNimrod

Just letting you know, try to remove the @'s or stick /'s between them and the usernames when you quote, you just re-pinged everyone in the quote!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Tiand I’m a day late sorry! But if possible may I get the guardian named reborn?
@Tiand I’m a day late sorry! But if possible may I get the guardian named reborn?
@Tiand i'm very late (back from the oct 1st ping) but i just wanted to say this is very kind of you to do! i really like the system ^^ i thought it was like a spam email at first LOL but looking more at it it's really sweet and makes casual playing more exciting! thank you for doing this <3

i don't want any dragons myself, i just wanted to share this :D
@Tiand i'm very late (back from the oct 1st ping) but i just wanted to say this is very kind of you to do! i really like the system ^^ i thought it was like a spam email at first LOL but looking more at it it's really sweet and makes casual playing more exciting! thank you for doing this <3

i don't want any dragons myself, i just wanted to share this :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Tiand Hello! I wasn't pinged, but may I have the spiral named Aloha please? I have a dragon to donate so I'll send you a cr.
@Tiand Hello! I wasn't pinged, but may I have the spiral named Aloha please? I have a dragon to donate so I'll send you a cr.
Pinwheel Paddies - Commissions

- Adopts

- The gang
xxxxxxxxxxxx mkyCRvi.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quinoa
Omg- Can i have Taz? She's gorgeous!!!

Omg- Can i have Taz? She's gorgeous!!!

1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 406 407