Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [Solved TY!]Pagination error on Userpage
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/02bNkLM.png[/img] Self-explanatory title! Cleared my cache right when I saw the update happen, but the arrows are still stuck like this, unfortunately.[/center]
02bNkLM.png

Self-explanatory title! Cleared my cache right when I saw the update happen, but the arrows are still stuck like this, unfortunately.
w7Z8MA5.png
Hi @Rookery

It looks like your browser has loaded some of the new code, but not all of it. Have you already tried clearing your browser's cache?

This update involves more than updated images, and we're finding that the standard refresh just isn't cutting it for some people.
Hi @Rookery

It looks like your browser has loaded some of the new code, but not all of it. Have you already tried clearing your browser's cache?

This update involves more than updated images, and we're finding that the standard refresh just isn't cutting it for some people.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora
It feels weird to have the Pagination as "full page" width instead of the 430px something as the Comments themself are..

edit though it doesn't look as bad when using phone.. it just feels wrong on computer.. ^^'
@Kaepora
It feels weird to have the Pagination as "full page" width instead of the 430px something as the Comments themself are..

edit though it doesn't look as bad when using phone.. it just feels wrong on computer.. ^^'
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@Kaepora

I'm afraid I did, did it again just now to see if maybe something hiccuped! Thank you so much for your help, by the way, I can only imagine how frustrating these issues might be. It's very much appreciated! <:-)

[Edit]: Sorry, I just realized I might've not been clear, clearing my cache again did not solve the problem!
@Kaepora

I'm afraid I did, did it again just now to see if maybe something hiccuped! Thank you so much for your help, by the way, I can only imagine how frustrating these issues might be. It's very much appreciated! <:-)

[Edit]: Sorry, I just realized I might've not been clear, clearing my cache again did not solve the problem!
w7Z8MA5.png
@Rookery - Okay, let's try to force your browser to load the specific file that's missing:

Please clear your cache once more, then immediately load this file, then refresh it
http://flightrising.com/includes/2_2.css

It should just be a page of text, but I'm hoping your browser will start using THAT code instead of what's stored locally.

Thanks!
@Rookery - Okay, let's try to force your browser to load the specific file that's missing:

Please clear your cache once more, then immediately load this file, then refresh it
http://flightrising.com/includes/2_2.css

It should just be a page of text, but I'm hoping your browser will start using THAT code instead of what's stored locally.

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora That worked, and the text is showing up! Thank you so much, my userpage is now looking as it should, with the larger arrows and pagination numbers. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Kaepora

That worked, and the text is showing up! Thank you so much, my userpage is now looking as it should, with the larger arrows and pagination numbers.
w7Z8MA5.png