Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pagination in hoard
1 2 3
@Kaepora
Cleared cache again, closed my browser (vivaldi on macos) ,still not functioning as it should (even though it looks/is updated)
Even mobile (opera) has the problem, so doesn't seem to be a cache problem
@Kaepora
Cleared cache again, closed my browser (vivaldi on macos) ,still not functioning as it should (even though it looks/is updated)
Even mobile (opera) has the problem, so doesn't seem to be a cache problem
[quote name="Letigir" date="2019-10-02 00:50:25" ] Yep; clicking the right arrow or a page number gives me this error in the console: [code]SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list[/code] [/quote] Thank you for this detail. A fix is in the works!
Letigir wrote on 2019-10-02 00:50:25:
Yep; clicking the right arrow or a page number gives me this error in the console:
Code:
SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list

Thank you for this detail. A fix is in the works!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Issues relating specifically to hoard navigation when a food type is selected should now be resolved.

Please let us know if that fix is not working in that case.
Issues relating specifically to hoard navigation when a food type is selected should now be resolved.

Please let us know if that fix is not working in that case.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

I can confirm it's working on my end now!
I can confirm it's working on my end now!
Still not working for me, the same error (missing ) after argument list) is still there
(At least in the vault, I don't know whether the fix was applied there as well)
Still not working for me, the same error (missing ) after argument list) is still there
(At least in the vault, I don't know whether the fix was applied there as well)
I'm using Firefox, and the buttons wont work for me either :(
I'm using Firefox, and the buttons wont work for me either :(
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
@Forumsdackel - A separate Vault bug should now be squashed as well.

@ColorBlindBrat - Are you currently experiencing this in the hoard, vault, or both?

Thanks!
@Forumsdackel - A separate Vault bug should now be squashed as well.

@ColorBlindBrat - Are you currently experiencing this in the hoard, vault, or both?

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

navigation works but this doesn't look quite right.. I have cleared my cache and closed and reopened the app. Chrome app on Android [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452042992539402251/628876350886772746/Screenshot_20191002-104936.jpg[/img]
navigation works but this doesn't look quite right.. I have cleared my cache and closed and reopened the app.
Chrome app on Android
Screenshot_20191002-104936.jpg
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn Mobile browsers are particularly tricky - since they're designed to remember as much about old page versions as possible to save on data.

I can tell for certain that it's still holding onto some of the old cache data, although I'm not sure why.

When clearing the cache, did you select a short time frame, or "all time"? Did you check the box to delete images AND files?
@remuslupn Mobile browsers are particularly tricky - since they're designed to remember as much about old page versions as possible to save on data.

I can tell for certain that it's still holding onto some of the old cache data, although I'm not sure why.

When clearing the cache, did you select a short time frame, or "all time"? Did you check the box to delete images AND files?

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@kaepora did it again just to be sure and yea, all time and images and files. no change unfortunately
@kaepora did it again just to be sure and yea, all time and images and files. no change unfortunately
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
1 2 3