Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Innocent Eyes
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68
The large eyes look really pretty.
Also loving the new jigsaws added. ^_^
The large eyes look really pretty.
Also loving the new jigsaws added. ^_^
oh anime eye dragons
oh anime eye dragons
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
/cries in broke

i have... a mighty need
/cries in broke

i have... a mighty need
ZXlvG.gif
Im guessing that is not a breed-able gene :c Other then that awesome!
Im guessing that is not a breed-able gene :c Other then that awesome!
Already bought one hahaa

I like these eyes since they give expression, and they make a dragon look more cartooney. I applied it to my custom progen and it's gr8
Already bought one hahaa

I like these eyes since they give expression, and they make a dragon look more cartooney. I applied it to my custom progen and it's gr8
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
lololol yep
lololol yep
”Rest Easy Little One, You’re Safe Now…”
Beautiful eyes indeed!
Beautiful eyes indeed!
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
dragons be like... OwO
dragons be like... OwO
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
Innocent is so cute!
Innocent is so cute!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
200 gems for a vial makes sense, but that would mean those would be held off until I can finished all my gene plans, buy apparel (and slots), den expansions, bluebrints, etc. (Oof...) [emoji=gem size=1] The first time I saw the update to Mistral Majong, I thought it was a graphics mistake or something. I didn't realize it was actually an update to differ the tiles more. I liked the original designs, though... [emoji=mahjong tile size=1]
200 gems for a vial makes sense, but that would mean those would be held off until I can finished all my gene plans, buy apparel (and slots), den expansions, bluebrints, etc. (Oof...)

The first time I saw the update to Mistral Majong, I thought it was a graphics mistake or something. I didn't realize it was actually an update to differ the tiles more. I liked the original designs, though...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68