Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wind and Magic Hatchery [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54
[center]@bug2buga added! ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465684988948512778/623657487693774880/dogheart.png[/img][/center]
@bug2buga added! ^^
dogheart.png
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
Forewarning to any new FR player who visits here, or anyone in general.
Bug2buga seems to block people randomly, even without ever interacting with them before.

I've had a few friends get blocked by them and myself directly after adopting one dragon from this Hatchery.
I wish I knew the reason for their peculiar actions, as I don't fully understand it myself...? But it doesn't really matter, I talked to a few friends about it, but they were just as confused about it as I was.

I just wanted to warn FR players that this person seems to do this quite frequently without any explanation.

I don't wish for this to happen to other FR players...

Regardless, I hope everyone continues to have fun playing FR! <3
Forewarning to any new FR player who visits here, or anyone in general.
Bug2buga seems to block people randomly, even without ever interacting with them before.

I've had a few friends get blocked by them and myself directly after adopting one dragon from this Hatchery.
I wish I knew the reason for their peculiar actions, as I don't fully understand it myself...? But it doesn't really matter, I talked to a few friends about it, but they were just as confused about it as I was.

I just wanted to warn FR players that this person seems to do this quite frequently without any explanation.

I don't wish for this to happen to other FR players...

Regardless, I hope everyone continues to have fun playing FR! <3
@suurin i blocked you as well as your "friends" because of messages from a specific player, and my own suspicions about multi-accounting. i try to be a generous person and give away my dragons for free, but i began to suspect that some people might have been using my hatchery for their own unfair gain. especially considering the fact that i'm running a halloween raffle, it's easy to see that some people might try and use multiple accounts to get numerous free tickets for themselves.
@suurin i blocked you as well as your "friends" because of messages from a specific player, and my own suspicions about multi-accounting. i try to be a generous person and give away my dragons for free, but i began to suspect that some people might have been using my hatchery for their own unfair gain. especially considering the fact that i'm running a halloween raffle, it's easy to see that some people might try and use multiple accounts to get numerous free tickets for themselves.
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
@bug2buga

Multi-accounting?

Who? What? My sister plays FR, and a few of my friends.

None of these people I know are the same person.

I showed my sister your post just now, and she is baffled at your comment.

I'm sorry you felt this way, but I can assure you that my sister and I are not the same person. We are separate individuals. We live in the same house, so we are often on FR at the same time.

I hope this explains some things. And also, if you thought something like that, why did you not bring it up to me or my sister (chisayo)? I could've answered you politely, and clear up any confusion immediately. (:

Thank you for your response. ^^
@bug2buga

Multi-accounting?

Who? What? My sister plays FR, and a few of my friends.

None of these people I know are the same person.

I showed my sister your post just now, and she is baffled at your comment.

I'm sorry you felt this way, but I can assure you that my sister and I are not the same person. We are separate individuals. We live in the same house, so we are often on FR at the same time.

I hope this explains some things. And also, if you thought something like that, why did you not bring it up to me or my sister (chisayo)? I could've answered you politely, and clear up any confusion immediately. (:

Thank you for your response. ^^
@suurin i'm sorry, it might have been partially me being paranoid since some other people did message me and ask for dragons and they WERE obvious multi-accounters, (as in, no profile pics, brand new accounts, no bios, and all their posts were in free dragon threads, which was pretty sus for "new people"). i'm sorry that i resorted to blocking so quickly and i'll unblock you for now, i just like to take caution and i would also like to avoid people using my hatchery as a way to cheat others out of raffles and such. thanks for explaining it to me.
@suurin i'm sorry, it might have been partially me being paranoid since some other people did message me and ask for dragons and they WERE obvious multi-accounters, (as in, no profile pics, brand new accounts, no bios, and all their posts were in free dragon threads, which was pretty sus for "new people"). i'm sorry that i resorted to blocking so quickly and i'll unblock you for now, i just like to take caution and i would also like to avoid people using my hatchery as a way to cheat others out of raffles and such. thanks for explaining it to me.
- Buying OOF Nests
@bug2buga

It's all right. No worries. <3

Misunderstandings can easily happen. ^^
I'm sorry, too. I was just confused about the situation so I was a little surprised.

But I understand where you're coming from, too. (:
Caution is good. And I agree with you that everyone should have a fair chance at different activities on the site.

I appreciate your gracious reply! <3

I also wish you the best of luck with your Hatchery! :D
@bug2buga

It's all right. No worries. <3

Misunderstandings can easily happen. ^^
I'm sorry, too. I was just confused about the situation so I was a little surprised.

But I understand where you're coming from, too. (:
Caution is good. And I agree with you that everyone should have a fair chance at different activities on the site.

I appreciate your gracious reply! <3

I also wish you the best of luck with your Hatchery! :D
bumpp
bumpp
- Buying OOF Nests
bump~
last day for all dragons up to "Purple Juice"!! adopt while you can :D
bump~
last day for all dragons up to "Purple Juice"!! adopt while you can :D
- Buying OOF Nests
I would like to adopt "yellow pollen" please :D
I would like to adopt "yellow pollen" please :D
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
May I adopt Puff Uncommon?
May I adopt Puff Uncommon?
xORz178.pngFpZFtYc.png0Mrd9KK.pngmenthuthuyoupi . youpi | any prns !
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54