Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The fr dilemma
1 2
me, getting an egg while coling: oh nice! I'll sell it and-

my single brain cell left: hatch

me: b-but the profit-

brain cell: hatch! birthday hatch!

me: but what if it's ugly-

brain cell: but what if pretty colors! double! triple! hatch!!

me: *confused screaming*
me, getting an egg while coling: oh nice! I'll sell it and-

my single brain cell left: hatch

me: b-but the profit-

brain cell: hatch! birthday hatch!

me: but what if it's ugly-

brain cell: but what if pretty colors! double! triple! hatch!!

me: *confused screaming*
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
Are you willing to risk spending 320 gems on a really ugly dragon? Or would you rather sell the egg and buy a really nice one for the same or a lower price? :D
Are you willing to risk spending 320 gems on a really ugly dragon? Or would you rather sell the egg and buy a really nice one for the same or a lower price? :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
49% of the players: open! pretty baby!
other 49% of the players: sell! dragon money!
2% of the players: eat it.
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
[quote name="Lonin" date="2019-09-28 09:36:25" ] Are you willing to risk spending 320 gems on a really ugly dragon? Or would you rather sell the egg and buy a really nice one for the same or a lower price? :D [/quote] How else do XXX gen1s come into existence?
Lonin wrote on 2019-09-28 09:36:25:
How else do XXX gen1s come into existence?
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-09-28 09:37:12" ] How else do XXX gen1s come into existence? [/quote] People willing to risk spending 320 gems on a really ugly dragon :D
Owlynx wrote on 2019-09-28 09:37:12:
How else do XXX gen1s come into existence?
People willing to risk spending 320 gems on a really ugly dragon :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Maevepanda" date="2019-09-28 09:37:02" ] 49% of the players: open! pretty baby! other 49% of the players: sell! dragon money! 2% of the players: eat it. [/quote] This gave me flashbacks to Neopets, where draik eggs were a food item! Also how grarrls could eat literally anything so people would lose rare stuff all the time because they accidentally fed it to their dinosaur. Ah, good times...
Maevepanda wrote on 2019-09-28 09:37:02:
This gave me flashbacks to Neopets, where draik eggs were a food item! Also how grarrls could eat literally anything so people would lose rare stuff all the time because they accidentally fed it to their dinosaur. Ah, good times...
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="Maevepanda" date="2019-09-28 09:37:02" ] 49% of the players: open! pretty baby! other 49% of the players: sell! dragon money! 2% of the players: eat it. [/quote] well, guess we gettin scrambled eggs tonight- man I know it's more likely than not to give me an ugle but my first egg was pretty and I haven't hatched anything since... h. I'm terrible at this please take away fr from me
Maevepanda wrote on 2019-09-28 09:37:02:

well, guess we gettin scrambled eggs tonight-

man I know it's more likely than not to give me an ugle but my first egg was pretty and I haven't hatched anything since... h. I'm terrible at this please take away fr from me
i found a more preferable alternative, for me anyway
so i got a wind egg in the coli, and the last purple ooze i needed to brew a bog egg immedaitely afterwards. i considered it a sign for saving a fodder i'd already exalted, but told myself i wouldn't hatch unless i got a third, plague or arcane egg. the next day, scavenging gave me the egg, so i cracked it open. wait until you get more eggs, then you can profit and hatch at the same time.

as a sidenote, i got the most gorgeous autumnal faceted fae with that arcane egg.
i found a more preferable alternative, for me anyway
so i got a wind egg in the coli, and the last purple ooze i needed to brew a bog egg immedaitely afterwards. i considered it a sign for saving a fodder i'd already exalted, but told myself i wouldn't hatch unless i got a third, plague or arcane egg. the next day, scavenging gave me the egg, so i cracked it open. wait until you get more eggs, then you can profit and hatch at the same time.

as a sidenote, i got the most gorgeous autumnal faceted fae with that arcane egg.
If it's your birthday, hatch it! Always nice to have a birthday derg.
If it's your birthday, hatch it! Always nice to have a birthday derg.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

@Zlhzlh that sounds like a nice option but at the same time I almost never get eggs so I Am Suffering
also my birthday is next week so it might be too late to go get more eggs
@Zlhzlh that sounds like a nice option but at the same time I almost never get eggs so I Am Suffering
also my birthday is next week so it might be too late to go get more eggs
1 2