Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music that makes your body tingle.
1 2
@Maevepanda
The Sound of Silence Disturbed cover also REALLLLLY does it to me as well!
Any song Danny sings is amazing. There’s a few Oingo Boingo songs that get me, like Just Another Day, We Close Our Eyes, and Stay. I think softer or deeper notes that are held get me, if that makes sense?
@Maevepanda
The Sound of Silence Disturbed cover also REALLLLLY does it to me as well!
Any song Danny sings is amazing. There’s a few Oingo Boingo songs that get me, like Just Another Day, We Close Our Eyes, and Stay. I think softer or deeper notes that are held get me, if that makes sense?
WYLy2Ui.gif
i listen to fairly loud indie rock music and it gives me this intense energyyy.

like try this one "Zoom by Last Dinosaurs"
i listen to fairly loud indie rock music and it gives me this intense energyyy.

like try this one "Zoom by Last Dinosaurs"
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
@Khezu
I was only familiar with Danny Elfman's movie soundtracks - I wasn't even aware he was in a band before! I've given those songs a listen and oh my... I'm sold. Oingo Boingo gives me Duran Duran (especially Save A Prayer came to mind) and Depeche Mode vibes, and I love it. His voice is so gentle but yet powerful? And I agree on those longer soft and deep notes - those sound amazing. Might be the slight vibrato?

Edit: Just found out the genre of the three above named bands is called New Wave - that might explain why they reminded me of each other, heh. Here I go, down the New Wave rabbit hole...
@Khezu
I was only familiar with Danny Elfman's movie soundtracks - I wasn't even aware he was in a band before! I've given those songs a listen and oh my... I'm sold. Oingo Boingo gives me Duran Duran (especially Save A Prayer came to mind) and Depeche Mode vibes, and I love it. His voice is so gentle but yet powerful? And I agree on those longer soft and deep notes - those sound amazing. Might be the slight vibrato?

Edit: Just found out the genre of the three above named bands is called New Wave - that might explain why they reminded me of each other, heh. Here I go, down the New Wave rabbit hole...
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda
Yeeeees new wave is so good. I also like the above bands you mentioned! Runnin' On A Treadmill is also good. If you ever wanna gush about Oingo Boingo, Danny Elfman or new wave, my inbox is always open. ;)
@Maevepanda
Yeeeees new wave is so good. I also like the above bands you mentioned! Runnin' On A Treadmill is also good. If you ever wanna gush about Oingo Boingo, Danny Elfman or new wave, my inbox is always open. ;)
WYLy2Ui.gif
Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings or the Adagietto from Mahler's 5th Symphony (though the whole symphony is equally excellent).

Also, the "chills" you're describing is an interesting phenomenon known as frisson!
Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings or the Adagietto from Mahler's 5th Symphony (though the whole symphony is equally excellent).

Also, the "chills" you're describing is an interesting phenomenon known as frisson!
td9UiZS.png
There are a handful of songs that gives me chills when I listen to them, but the only one I can think of right now is How Can You Live In the Northeast? by Paul Simon. It's a cool song that's sung almost as if from the point of a child who's questioning the way the world is.

Wait no, and Hellfire from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame.
There are a handful of songs that gives me chills when I listen to them, but the only one I can think of right now is How Can You Live In the Northeast? by Paul Simon. It's a cool song that's sung almost as if from the point of a child who's questioning the way the world is.

Wait no, and Hellfire from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@Ern
Oh! That’s very interesting, thank you for sharing that :O
@Ern
Oh! That’s very interesting, thank you for sharing that :O
WYLy2Ui.gif
A LOT of songs. Currently the only I can think of is "Curbostomp".

Oh, and the Notre Dame theme song, and the begging from Frozen...
A LOT of songs. Currently the only I can think of is "Curbostomp".

Oh, and the Notre Dame theme song, and the begging from Frozen...
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2