Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
The steampunk wings on the female mirror look SO. MUCH. Better. My OCD thanks you.
The steampunk wings on the female mirror look SO. MUCH. Better. My OCD thanks you.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
no shade but...i thought the apparel errors would be addressed by now? i mean, i guess it doesn’t really matter since most of my dragons can live without the apparel with errors but still...^^;
no shade but...i thought the apparel errors would be addressed by now? i mean, i guess it doesn’t really matter since most of my dragons can live without the apparel with errors but still...^^;
giphy.gif
[center]always really fun & fresh to come back from hiatus n discover your outfits have been ruined : ^ ) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Cx4xHXDc/17372843-350.png[/img] someone please explain why the new lineart is so thick, black, aNd blurry?? ridiculous when compared to the brightscale or filigree stuff lol yea im salty[/center]
always really fun & fresh to come back from hiatus n discover your outfits have been ruined
: ^ )

17372843-350.png

someone please explain why the new lineart is so thick, black, aNd blurry?? ridiculous when compared to the brightscale or filigree stuff lol

yea im salty
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle
I feel your pain. I'm sorry about that.
@Fantelle
I feel your pain. I'm sorry about that.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
[center]Just found another thing for the artists whenever they’re able to get around to fixing things, apparently the scarves clip over Pearlcatcher M whiskers (the set possibly clips PC F & Imp M/F whiskers too but haven’t checked yet) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49808880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498089/49808880_350.png[/img] [/url] [rule] EDIT: They do PC M: scarf & wings & spats (maybe goggles) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/dVjCjLMY/9-EFDD422-2-A04-4-D82-BEE7-D4-AAFD113186.jpg[/img] PC F: scarf & wings & vest & spats (maybe goggles) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/y8H9R0bj/356-DD79-D-0-A2-D-40-C3-9-A85-DD5-E7422-EA21.jpg[/img] Imp M: scarf & gloves [img]https://i.postimg.cc/fTXmk8Bk/8308-BDC4-9559-4810-8-E13-2-F5-AD98-F716-D.jpg[/img] Imp F: scarf [img]https://i.postimg.cc/2jgnzsdP/EE1-F60-C3-4-A2-A-49-EC-8-FB1-3-E4-E50-FB429-B.jpg[/img] Vest is fine on PC male for some reason though? And I can buy that the whiskers could reasonably go behind the goggles on PCs and the scarf on Imp F but I don’t feel that’s what’s intended
Just found another thing for the artists whenever they’re able to get around to fixing things, apparently the scarves clip over Pearlcatcher M whiskers (the set possibly clips PC F & Imp M/F whiskers too but haven’t checked yet)

49808880_350.png

EDIT: They do

PC M: scarf & wings & spats (maybe goggles)
9-EFDD422-2-A04-4-D82-BEE7-D4-AAFD113186.jpg

PC F: scarf & wings & vest & spats (maybe goggles)
356-DD79-D-0-A2-D-40-C3-9-A85-DD5-E7422-EA21.jpg

Imp M: scarf & gloves
8308-BDC4-9559-4810-8-E13-2-F5-AD98-F716-D.jpg

Imp F: scarf
EE1-F60-C3-4-A2-A-49-EC-8-FB1-3-E4-E50-FB429-B.jpg

Vest is fine on PC male for some reason though? And I can buy that the whiskers could reasonably go behind the goggles on PCs and the scarf on Imp F but I don’t feel that’s what’s intended

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
[color=#006ab8]I appreciate the work the artists did, but the new wings just don't look right, especially on Mirror males and Guardian females. I literally went through my whole lair and had to remove every steampunk wing piece because they looked so terrible on my dragons - I had to dismantle whole outfits; at least it gave me a lot of things to transmute... Such a shame, since I really loved the old steampunk wings, even if they were a little odd at times. These new ones just don't lay right. Some dragons have them on the inside of the wing, others have them on the outside? A lot of them still look skewed/rotated instead of redrawn, which is disappointing. I thought the point of an update was to fix that, not just redo the art but make the same errors... :/ And the shape of the wing feathers is just so awkward and chunky, and the nonexistent shading makes them look out of place and plastic. And the wing armor, oh boy, does that just look strange; the shape is just weird, especially on Coatl males. At least the Tin set is a pretty color. Anyway, just my thoughts; I had a LOT of dragons wearing the steampunk wings, but now I have literally zero wearing it [emoji=tundra sad size=1] I'm starting to dread art updates... At least with the bows, you asked the community for our opinion on the changes you wanted to make, unlike the eyes, the roundhorns, and now the steampunk sets.
I appreciate the work the artists did, but the new wings just don't look right, especially on Mirror males and Guardian females. I literally went through my whole lair and had to remove every steampunk wing piece because they looked so terrible on my dragons - I had to dismantle whole outfits; at least it gave me a lot of things to transmute... Such a shame, since I really loved the old steampunk wings, even if they were a little odd at times. These new ones just don't lay right. Some dragons have them on the inside of the wing, others have them on the outside? A lot of them still look skewed/rotated instead of redrawn, which is disappointing. I thought the point of an update was to fix that, not just redo the art but make the same errors... :/ And the shape of the wing feathers is just so awkward and chunky, and the nonexistent shading makes them look out of place and plastic. And the wing armor, oh boy, does that just look strange; the shape is just weird, especially on Coatl males. At least the Tin set is a pretty color. Anyway, just my thoughts; I had a LOT of dragons wearing the steampunk wings, but now I have literally zero wearing it I'm starting to dread art updates... At least with the bows, you asked the community for our opinion on the changes you wanted to make, unlike the eyes, the roundhorns, and now the steampunk sets.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
No offense meant, but it's been a full two weeks since Undel said staff would look into the clipping issues in the "coming week." I can understand it taking longer than expected, but not at least saying why it's taking so long or updating users on your progress...
No offense meant, but it's been a full two weeks since Undel said staff would look into the clipping issues in the "coming week." I can understand it taking longer than expected, but not at least saying why it's taking so long or updating users on your progress...
tumblr_pkudlq16Wl1wnugyjo1_500.png
Agree that it's been way too long. You'd think we would at the very least get an official message acknowledging it's being worked on. What a shame :(
Agree that it's been way too long. You'd think we would at the very least get an official message acknowledging it's being worked on. What a shame :(
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
Oh well. I gave up on my old Fae and took the costume off of her and exhaulted her. Those four years were nice. At least I have the image of her in the Dressing Room to reminisce. Still don't like how she looks in the new outfit but I couldn't stand looking at her in my lair like that anymore. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=8486459&skin=15774&apparel=435,394,430,365,12913,3116,370,424,389&xt=dressing.png[/img] That being said, I'm going to try to make lemonade out of these lemons and found out that while I don't like the outfit on female Faes, it doesn't look so bad on Imperial males. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=446,364,31589,432,426,393,388,437&xt=dressing.png[/img] I may just move on from this and get an Imperial with this outfit. Start new. Not much else I can really do.
Oh well. I gave up on my old Fae and took the costume off of her and exhaulted her. Those four years were nice.

At least I have the image of her in the Dressing Room to reminisce. Still don't like how she looks in the new outfit but I couldn't stand looking at her in my lair like that anymore.
dragon?did=8486459&skin=15774&apparel=435,394,430,365,12913,3116,370,424,389&xt=dressing.png

That being said, I'm going to try to make lemonade out of these lemons and found out that while I don't like the outfit on female Faes, it doesn't look so bad on Imperial males.

dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=446,364,31589,432,426,393,388,437&xt=dressing.png

I may just move on from this and get an Imperial with this outfit. Start new. Not much else I can really do.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
Ok I’m in this spot I might as well do something...
Ok I’m in this spot I might as well do something...
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63