Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON-Open Permanently
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 406 407
@SkyeRays @cinnandsmoke @Crystal4180 @HotWingz @HoneycombPrince @Lilimma @VolcanicThunder @BellumInvictus @CrimsonBlood @Ember @ViciousNight Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)
@SkyeRays @cinnandsmoke @Crystal4180 @HotWingz @HoneycombPrince @Lilimma @VolcanicThunder @BellumInvictus @CrimsonBlood @Ember @ViciousNight Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
@Tiand [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48372926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483730/48372926_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love this girl if possible! What a lovely surprise <3
@Tiand

48372926_350.png

I'd love this girl if possible! What a lovely surprise <3
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
@Tiand Please choose another lucky plague member for a free dragon ^^ Thank you tho!
@Tiand Please choose another lucky plague member for a free dragon ^^ Thank you tho!

[emoji=spiral winking size=2]Well how cool is this! Thanks you very much @Tiand I am Not looking for another dragon at this time. I'm going to ping @Rigell because they are the most recently active on the Nature Forums
Well how cool is this! Thanks you very much @Tiand

I am Not looking for another dragon at this time.
I'm going to ping @Rigell because they are the most recently active on the Nature Forums
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
@Tiand

I want to take care of wildclaw Mojo

Thank you :D
@Tiand

I want to take care of wildclaw Mojo

Thank you :D
Can i have Tundra Savi please? their so pretty!
Can i have Tundra Savi please? their so pretty!
That's very kind of you, but I tend to be gen one only or have dragons from specific pairs! I give my opportunity to literally anyone interested.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day
That's very kind of you, but I tend to be gen one only or have dragons from specific pairs! I give my opportunity to literally anyone interested.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@YeppyCorns Hm.. I'm not seeing any tundras or Savi's in my auction house listings, look for the little money bag icons and try again! (Only the ones I've listed on the auction house are eligible for the giveaway)
@YeppyCorns Hm.. I'm not seeing any tundras or Savi's in my auction house listings, look for the little money bag icons and try again! (Only the ones I've listed on the auction house are eligible for the giveaway)
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
oh! i just relized they weren't for sale xD they were with the rest who were, sorry! xD

Then maybe the baby snapper Vilina? please? xD
oh! i just relized they weren't for sale xD they were with the rest who were, sorry! xD

Then maybe the baby snapper Vilina? please? xD
@Tiand Thanks so much for the ping, I would love a dragon that you wouldn't mind being exalted, if not feel free to ping someone else thank you! [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@Tiand
Thanks so much for the ping, I would love a dragon that you wouldn't mind being exalted, if not feel free to ping someone else thank you!
LddyQeY.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png 2nNPLga.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 406 407