Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2019
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40
The Starfall Celebration never disappoints. In love with that spiral accent!
The Starfall Celebration never disappoints. In love with that spiral accent!
giphy.gif
Ooooo everything is so pretty! Happy Starfall!
Ooooo everything is so pretty! Happy Starfall!
Mineis || FRT +3 || She/Her
For one fosters evil war and battle, being cruel: her no man loves;
but perforce, through the will of the deathless gods,
men pay harsh Strife her honour due.

Accent shop
Pixel shop
Wow! I love all of the skins and accents! I can't wait to get one!
Wow! I love all of the skins and accents! I can't wait to get one!
776a9605e15f999aa162ac8233f599c6.gif
Happy Starfall everyone!!
Happy Starfall everyone!!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
a beautiful starfall to everybody [emoji=purple gem size=1]
a beautiful starfall to everybody
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
[quote name="Phasma" date="2019-09-22 09:09:50" ] [quote name="Arcanist" date="2019-09-22 05:57:35" ] Joxar is expanding his inventory. Dragon clans should be on the lookout for new finery. In addition, items from Flameforger 2018, Starfall 2018, and Riot 2018 may now be have a chance to be collected as part of Joxar's past item's pool. [/quote] Does this mean that the following familiars have been added to the pool too? I see no mention of them in previous festival threads, but it would be weird to skip them. :o Spirit of Wind Spirit of Water Spirit of Nature Luminous Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador [/quote] Yup, those are in there too! They went in during brightshine 2019 but may not have been announced.
Phasma wrote on 2019-09-22 09:09:50:
Arcanist wrote on 2019-09-22 05:57:35:
Joxar is expanding his inventory. Dragon clans should be on the lookout for new finery. In addition, items from Flameforger 2018, Starfall 2018, and Riot 2018 may now be have a chance to be collected as part of Joxar's past item's pool.
Does this mean that the following familiars have been added to the pool too? I see no mention of them in previous festival threads, but it would be weird to skip them. :o

Spirit of Wind
Spirit of Water
Spirit of Nature
Luminous Ambassador
Voltaic Ambassador

Yup, those are in there too! They went in during brightshine 2019 but may not have been announced.
Happy Starfall to all!
Happy Starfall to all!
Happy Starfall!! And congrats to all the skin/accent contest winners, they're all so beautiful this year!!
Happy Starfall!! And congrats to all the skin/accent contest winners, they're all so beautiful this year!!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
I know this is never gonna happen, but can a developer pls add Acreation? Since i'm poor and I can't afford a print.
I know this is never gonna happen, but can a developer pls add Acreation? Since i'm poor and I can't afford a print.
Gorgeous skins!
Gorgeous skins!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40