Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Mistral Mahjong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Browser(s) Used: Chrome Device(s) Used: iPad Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.1 Internet Connection Type: Wireless Antivirus Installed: None Describe the bug in detail: When completing a game, I got 0 points and 2500t...despite already maxing out my lucky streak. Screenshot of my lucky streak counter immediately after: [img]https://i.imgur.com/nbtAJc8.jpg[/img] Lucky streak has since gone back to 75000/75000. I wasn’t tracking treasure closely enough to tell whether I actually got the treasure or not.
Browser(s) Used: Chrome

Device(s) Used: iPad

Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.1

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: None

Describe the bug in detail: When completing a game, I got 0 points and 2500t...despite already maxing out my lucky streak. Screenshot of my lucky streak counter immediately after:
nbtAJc8.jpg
Lucky streak has since gone back to 75000/75000. I wasn’t tracking treasure closely enough to tell whether I actually got the treasure or not.
i just encountered a bug, it seems i clicked on two random tiles and they matched (when the game wouldnt prompt me for a scramble)
unfortunately i have no idea what those tiles were :( but im certaon they werent the same, they one was orange/red and the other one i swear wasnt

Edit: it happened again, the two snowflakes with the two autumn leaves (not sure if this is intended anymore
i just encountered a bug, it seems i clicked on two random tiles and they matched (when the game wouldnt prompt me for a scramble)
unfortunately i have no idea what those tiles were :( but im certaon they werent the same, they one was orange/red and the other one i swear wasnt

Edit: it happened again, the two snowflakes with the two autumn leaves (not sure if this is intended anymore
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-09-20 12:22:46" ] forumsdackel quietsea Is this happening in both full screen and non-full screen mode? Thanks again, as we continue to troubleshoot and identify what specifically is going on. [/quote] Yes, it's happening in both modes. There's no difference in performance.
Kaepora wrote on 2019-09-20 12:22:46:
forumsdackel quietsea
Is this happening in both full screen and non-full screen mode?

Thanks again, as we continue to troubleshoot and identify what specifically is going on.
Yes, it's happening in both modes. There's no difference in performance.
Hi @ThunderFang

If I read correctly, you we able to match a snowflake tile with autumn leaves tile? If so, that's working as intended - those are "season" tiles, which in Mahjong Solitaire are considered matches. Other season tiles include the flower (Spring) and the Sun (Summer).
Hi @ThunderFang

If I read correctly, you we able to match a snowflake tile with autumn leaves tile? If so, that's working as intended - those are "season" tiles, which in Mahjong Solitaire are considered matches. Other season tiles include the flower (Spring) and the Sun (Summer).
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thanks @Daylily

We have not been able to reproduce this bug yet, but we're working on it. If it happens again, and you can note if treasure was actually rewarded, that will be very helpful to know. Thank you!
Thanks @Daylily

We have not been able to reproduce this bug yet, but we're working on it. If it happens again, and you can note if treasure was actually rewarded, that will be very helpful to know. Thank you!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-09-20 12:22:46" ] @Forumsdackel @quietsea Is this happening in both full screen and non-full screen mode? Thanks again, as we continue to troubleshoot and identify what specifically is going on. [/quote] Also happens to me on both fullscreen and in regular mode. Thanks for working on it!
Kaepora wrote on 2019-09-20 12:22:46:
@Forumsdackel @quietsea
Is this happening in both full screen and non-full screen mode?

Thanks again, as we continue to troubleshoot and identify what specifically is going on.
Also happens to me on both fullscreen and in regular mode. Thanks for working on it!
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
thanks for clearing it up! I wasnt sure if it was intentional because i didnt notice the first two i did on accident...
thanks for clearing it up! I wasnt sure if it was intentional because i didnt notice the first two i did on accident...
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-09-20 14:07:54" ] Thanks @Daylily We have not been able to reproduce this bug yet, but we're working on it. If it happens again, and you can note if treasure was actually rewarded, that will be very helpful to know. Thank you! [/quote] @Kaepora Looking closer, I’m pretty sure I didn’t get the treasure reward. My treasure counter in the screenshot is exactly 2500 more than I currently have, and I haven’t bought anything in the last few hours.
Kaepora wrote on 2019-09-20 14:07:54:
Thanks @Daylily

@Kaepora

Looking closer, I’m pretty sure I didn’t get the treasure reward. My treasure counter in the screenshot is exactly 2500 more than I currently have, and I haven’t bought anything in the last few hours.
Browser(s) Used: Safari
Browser(s) Version: idk
Device(s) Used:
Tablet
Device Operating System:
IOS
Operating System Version
Internet Connection Type:
Wireless
Home
Antivirus:no?
Describe the bug in detail:
So, when I reshuffled the tiles, there were no matches. This was proven by the arrow telling you to reshuffle. This could be a very frustrating thing for players down the road, because they would have to impact their score for a randomly generated board. I understand this game is still being tested, and will be patient.
Screenshots
I did not think to do a screenshot at the time. It may be better if I rencounter it to record it. I will try to get a screenshot if it happens again, and if I am at my computer I will do a recording.
Thanks and good luck!
Browser(s) Used: Safari
Browser(s) Version: idk
Device(s) Used:
Tablet
Device Operating System:
IOS
Operating System Version
Internet Connection Type:
Wireless
Home
Antivirus:no?
Describe the bug in detail:
So, when I reshuffled the tiles, there were no matches. This was proven by the arrow telling you to reshuffle. This could be a very frustrating thing for players down the road, because they would have to impact their score for a randomly generated board. I understand this game is still being tested, and will be patient.
Screenshots
I did not think to do a screenshot at the time. It may be better if I rencounter it to record it. I will try to get a screenshot if it happens again, and if I am at my computer I will do a recording.
Thanks and good luck!
Please ping me, even if I sub I forget to check.(2 Reminders are better than 1)
PaI4dmB.png
Didn't think to screenshot, but I think this was less a bug and more a programming oversight. I got down to only two tiles that happened to be stacked on top of one another. Game kept prompting me to reshuffle but Tile 2 couldn't be accessed no matter what because Tile 1 was directly on top of it. There was no option to lose, or to spread the last two tiles out so I would be able to click them. I had to back out of the game.
Didn't think to screenshot, but I think this was less a bug and more a programming oversight. I got down to only two tiles that happened to be stacked on top of one another. Game kept prompting me to reshuffle but Tile 2 couldn't be accessed no matter what because Tile 1 was directly on top of it. There was no option to lose, or to spread the last two tiles out so I would be able to click them. I had to back out of the game.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9