Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Mistral Mahjong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="quietsea" date="2019-09-19 18:53:18" ] Firefox MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009) El Captain Wifi I can't use tap to click, I have to actually click the touchpad on tiles for it to work - not sure if it is a bug, but if not it would be very nice to tap to click the tiles. [/quote] Same with a macbook air 2014 macOS mojave 10.14.6 Browser doesn't matter (Vivaldi and Safari) Sometimes it does recognize the tap but it's a 1 in 10 scenario
quietsea wrote on 2019-09-19 18:53:18:
Firefox
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009)
El Captain
Wifi

I can't use tap to click, I have to actually click the touchpad on tiles for it to work - not sure if it is a bug, but if not it would be very nice to tap to click the tiles.
Same with a macbook air 2014
macOS mojave 10.14.6
Browser doesn't matter (Vivaldi and Safari)

Sometimes it does recognize the tap but it's a 1 in 10 scenario
Browser(s) Used: Chrome

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 10

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: Avast

Describe the bug in detail: The game will occasionally freeze up for a few seconds (generally between 2 and 5 seconds, so not particularly disruptive)after a successful match has been made. The white outlines will disappear and the game will not respond for a few seconds, then the tiles will disappear and you can continue as usual. This happens 4 or 5 times every game.

Antivirus Installed: Avast

Describe the bug in detail: The game will occasionally freeze up for a few seconds (generally between 2 and 5 seconds, so not particularly disruptive)after a successful match has been made. The white outlines will disappear and the game will not respond for a few seconds, then the tiles will disappear and you can continue as usual. This happens 4 or 5 times every game.
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png

Antivirus Installed: Bitdefender

I've played at least one game on every tile configuration, and I see "High Score" at the end of every game, but on my High Scores page, it's only showing a score for the Turtle configuration.

Antivirus Installed: Bitdefender

I've played at least one game on every tile configuration, and I see "High Score" at the end of every game, but on my High Scores page, it's only showing a score for the Turtle configuration.
Testing, testing...

Device(s) Used: Macbook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017)

Device Operating System: macOS Mojave Version 10.14.4

Antivirus Installed: AVG Antivirus

I played the game on Crescendo mode twice, but I didn't have a high score that was showing on the high score page.

Device(s) Used: Macbook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017)

Device Operating System: macOS Mojave Version 10.14.4

Antivirus Installed: AVG Antivirus

I played the game on Crescendo mode twice, but I didn't have a high score that was showing on the high score page.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Vrachos @Writerlock @Starwindrider

Currently, the high score screen only updates when the game is loaded. A future update will fix this, but for now, refreshing the page will work. Thanks!
@Vrachos @Writerlock @Starwindrider

Currently, the high score screen only updates when the game is loaded. A future update will fix this, but for now, refreshing the page will work. Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Hi @AgentMaineMeta [quote name="AgentMaineMeta" date="2019-09-19 17:54:08" ] when you click a matching tile, they shake, acting as if its the incorrect tile. [/quote] [quote name="AgentMaineMeta" date="2019-09-19 17:54:08" ] [...]The "shuffle hint" [...] doesn't always show up [/quote] Can you get screen shots of these two scenarios? I haven't seen any other reports of these 2 specific issues, and they seem unrelated to the lag problems you also described. There have been reports of some tiles being visually too indistinct (particularly the slashes). Maybe that's what's happening for the first issue quoted above? As for the "shuffle required" indicator, it's possible that there is an available match with season tiles that are not noticed? Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall are all "matches" even though they don't have the same design. Thank you for the report
Hi @AgentMaineMeta
AgentMaineMeta wrote on 2019-09-19 17:54:08:
when you click a matching tile, they shake, acting as if its the incorrect tile.
AgentMaineMeta wrote on 2019-09-19 17:54:08:
[...]The "shuffle hint" [...] doesn't always show up

Can you get screen shots of these two scenarios? I haven't seen any other reports of these 2 specific issues, and they seem unrelated to the lag problems you also described.

There have been reports of some tiles being visually too indistinct (particularly the slashes). Maybe that's what's happening for the first issue quoted above?

As for the "shuffle required" indicator, it's possible that there is an available match with season tiles that are not noticed? Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall are all "matches" even though they don't have the same design.

Thank you for the report

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Hi @quietsea , @Forumsdackel

Can you verify if tap to click works for you in Glimmer and Gloom? Both games should be using the same code, so it will be surprising if this is a bug only with Mistral Mahjong. Thanks!
Hi @quietsea , @Forumsdackel

Can you verify if tap to click works for you in Glimmer and Gloom? Both games should be using the same code, so it will be surprising if this is a bug only with Mistral Mahjong. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Glimmer and Gloom is no problem to me, I actually tried it yesterday to eliminate that possibility. It's only Mistral Mahjong, which is pretty surprising!

Edit: The menus are fine, it's only in game (seems to be the tiles, the reshuffle button seems to work right now)
Tapping a lot highlights the fullscreen button on the bottom of the page
Glimmer and Gloom is no problem to me, I actually tried it yesterday to eliminate that possibility. It's only Mistral Mahjong, which is pretty surprising!

Edit: The menus are fine, it's only in game (seems to be the tiles, the reshuffle button seems to work right now)
[quote name="Forumsdackel" date="2019-09-20 10:01:07" ] Glimmer and Gloom is no problem to me, I actually tried it yesterday to eliminate that possibility. It's only Mistral Mahjong, which is pretty surprising! Edit: The menus are fine, it's only in game (seems to be the tiles, the reshuffle button seems to work right now) Tapping a lot highlights the fullscreen button on the bottom of the page [/quote] this seems to be the same case for me.
Forumsdackel wrote on 2019-09-20 10:01:07:

this seems to be the same case for me.
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@Forumsdackel @quietsea
Is this happening in both full screen and non-full screen mode?

Thanks again, as we continue to troubleshoot and identify what specifically is going on.
@Forumsdackel @quietsea
Is this happening in both full screen and non-full screen mode?

Thanks again, as we continue to troubleshoot and identify what specifically is going on.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9