Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64
Looks fun!
Looks fun!
VAAnkLY.png
i love mahjong! and that sphinx is beautiful!
i love mahjong! and that sphinx is beautiful!
[quote name="LaskaEira" date="2019-09-19 14:49:09" ] Just played a few rounds, it's fun! I don't really understand why we're punished for shuffling the board when there is oftentimes no other alternative though. The player getting less treasure because RNG didn't give us a playable board isn't very fair. [/quote] Shuffling affects score, not payout. You’re good!
LaskaEira wrote on 2019-09-19 14:49:09:
Just played a few rounds, it's fun! I don't really understand why we're punished for shuffling the board when there is oftentimes no other alternative though. The player getting less treasure because RNG didn't give us a playable board isn't very fair.

Shuffling affects score, not payout. You’re good!
@LaskaEira

It doesn't actually reduce the treasure you get, I think! I've had games where I had to reshuffle like 7 or 8 times, and I always get the same amount. And I think that losing a bit of points for reshuffling is a normal thing in Mahjong, it's happened in every version if it I've ever played.
@LaskaEira

It doesn't actually reduce the treasure you get, I think! I've had games where I had to reshuffle like 7 or 8 times, and I always get the same amount. And I think that losing a bit of points for reshuffling is a normal thing in Mahjong, it's happened in every version if it I've ever played.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Woah, this looks amazing! I'll definitely be playing this!
Woah, this looks amazing! I'll definitely be playing this!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
See, I told you Wind Flight should have Majongg for their game!
See, I told you Wind Flight should have Majongg for their game!
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
yay
yay
- order
Ooo spicy!!
Ooo spicy!!
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
<3 yay
<3 yay
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@Undel

Fantastic game, I really love it ^^ I guess if there was something I was slightly disappointed about, it's lack of any music? Do you guys not add music to new Fairgrounds games anymore?
@Undel

Fantastic game, I really love it ^^ I guess if there was something I was slightly disappointed about, it's lack of any music? Do you guys not add music to new Fairgrounds games anymore?
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64