Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Diary of a Travelling Guardian Pt. 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well this sure is exciting! Glad to see that whole mess taken care of. Now that he's staying home, I guess, he can read the letters that Solitude sends back.
Well this sure is exciting! Glad to see that whole mess taken care of. Now that he's staying home, I guess, he can read the letters that Solitude sends back.
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
@SpiderQueen8
OMG EGO LIVES! :D I'm so happy he made it back to your lair!

(Also sorry about the huge amount of writing, oops. If you want to trim it down a bit, I understand.)
@SpiderQueen8
OMG EGO LIVES! :D I'm so happy he made it back to your lair!

(Also sorry about the huge amount of writing, oops. If you want to trim it down a bit, I understand.)
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@SpiderQueen8
OMG! that is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!
Like seriously.
@SpiderQueen8
OMG! that is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!
Like seriously.
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
@SpiderQueen8

Sending Solitude back with a book~
@SpiderQueen8

Sending Solitude back with a book~
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
Blast to the Past

Hi Mom,
This time, I got to visit yet another lair that Uncle Ego stayed at before. Oh speaking of which, I heard he came home! Tell him I got his letter and that I can't wait to tell him all about my travels once I get back!

Anyway, this lair was a truly magical experience. One of their leaders, Solaria, was really nice to me, though her presence was a little intimidating. I'm talking about Amalur by the way, remember? You told me about this place. You didn't mention how amazing their library was though!

I tried to get through as much of it as I could but it was just so huge and so varied I didn't have nearly enough time. The librarian, Quintus, was really cool too. Very organized and calm for a spiral. Solaria ended up giving me a tome to bring home too. It had a shadow rune on it to match my eyes, I'll be taking notes and such in it to show everyone when I get back.

I also got to do more stargazing while I was here. I'm really starting to fall in love with the night sky. You should try it sometime. Watch the stars for a bit, with dad maybe. I bet you'd love it.

Thinking about how vast space is, still makes my head hurt a bit but anyone can appreciate the beauty of a sky full of stars.

Oh, I met Vivatune too, that dancer that Uncle Ego fell for. She was very pretty and performed really well. I guess I can see why Uncle Ego liked her.

I met many other dragons too. So many people live there, it was all a little bit overwhelming at times. Everyone was very welcoming though and I had a great time there. I can't wait to see what's next in store for me.

Love,
Solitude

Pinglist: @SkylarDN9 @Shadowonwater @Lahlepups
Blast to the Past

Hi Mom,
This time, I got to visit yet another lair that Uncle Ego stayed at before. Oh speaking of which, I heard he came home! Tell him I got his letter and that I can't wait to tell him all about my travels once I get back!

Anyway, this lair was a truly magical experience. One of their leaders, Solaria, was really nice to me, though her presence was a little intimidating. I'm talking about Amalur by the way, remember? You told me about this place. You didn't mention how amazing their library was though!

I tried to get through as much of it as I could but it was just so huge and so varied I didn't have nearly enough time. The librarian, Quintus, was really cool too. Very organized and calm for a spiral. Solaria ended up giving me a tome to bring home too. It had a shadow rune on it to match my eyes, I'll be taking notes and such in it to show everyone when I get back.

I also got to do more stargazing while I was here. I'm really starting to fall in love with the night sky. You should try it sometime. Watch the stars for a bit, with dad maybe. I bet you'd love it.

Thinking about how vast space is, still makes my head hurt a bit but anyone can appreciate the beauty of a sky full of stars.

Oh, I met Vivatune too, that dancer that Uncle Ego fell for. She was very pretty and performed really well. I guess I can see why Uncle Ego liked her.

I met many other dragons too. So many people live there, it was all a little bit overwhelming at times. Everyone was very welcoming though and I had a great time there. I can't wait to see what's next in store for me.

Love,
Solitude

ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Beverlied345 Are you good to take Solitude next?
@Beverlied345 Are you good to take Solitude next?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen8 yeah! omg so keen to give him a story to tell!! and more action in my clan! yeeeeeee!
@SpiderQueen8 yeah! omg so keen to give him a story to tell!! and more action in my clan! yeeeeeee!
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
@Beverlied345 @Tweeter101 @Lahlepups @LostForeverLost @Roseatsume @DeathPhoenix @kxrxmxl
For anyone who's been following you'll know that Solitude has gathered many gifts up to this point so I've decided not to keep sending them around cause I'm starting to worry that things might get lost. Instead, I've put together a picture which can be found in the second post under Starting Bio :>
@Beverlied345 @Tweeter101 @Lahlepups @LostForeverLost @Roseatsume @DeathPhoenix @kxrxmxl
For anyone who's been following you'll know that Solitude has gathered many gifts up to this point so I've decided not to keep sending them around cause I'm starting to worry that things might get lost. Instead, I've put together a picture which can be found in the second post under Starting Bio :>
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Dozens of Dragons

Hi Mom,
I ended up at yet another lair Uncle Ego had stayed at before. I really should branch out more but it's just so interesting following in Uncle's footsteps. Literally. I met Elizabeth and Bastion, the Diplomat and the Clan Leader, respectively.

They were both really nice to me. In fact, everyone in the lair was very nice, if not a bit too energetic for my taste. I had to break up a fight believe it or not and even got shrank down for a game of hide and seek.

I met Val the mechanic and Viv the code tech who were both super enthusiastic about information. They taught me quite a lot which I loved very much. Yet another lair with an abundance of scrolls.

That's just the tip of the iceberg but I don't have time to list all the dragons I met. I'd be here forever. I've been antsy to get a move on, it's been quite a while since I've been travelling. Tell Uncle Ego that Elizabeth remembers him and that she says hi.

I'm excited to see where I end up next!

Love,
Solitude

Dozens of Dragons

Hi Mom,
I ended up at yet another lair Uncle Ego had stayed at before. I really should branch out more but it's just so interesting following in Uncle's footsteps. Literally. I met Elizabeth and Bastion, the Diplomat and the Clan Leader, respectively.

They were both really nice to me. In fact, everyone in the lair was very nice, if not a bit too energetic for my taste. I had to break up a fight believe it or not and even got shrank down for a game of hide and seek.

I met Val the mechanic and Viv the code tech who were both super enthusiastic about information. They taught me quite a lot which I loved very much. Yet another lair with an abundance of scrolls.

That's just the tip of the iceberg but I don't have time to list all the dragons I met. I'd be here forever. I've been antsy to get a move on, it's been quite a while since I've been travelling. Tell Uncle Ego that Elizabeth remembers him and that she says hi.

I'm excited to see where I end up next!

Love,
Solitude

ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Tweeter101 Are you ready to host Solitude?
@Tweeter101 Are you ready to host Solitude?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9