Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Exclusive Breed
1 2 3 4
We have a baldwin breed so why not have a coliseum breed like we have coliseum genes, it would be random yes but implement two clanbound scrolls like they did with the goalers and voila, a chance for every one to have them.
We have a baldwin breed so why not have a coliseum breed like we have coliseum genes, it would be random yes but implement two clanbound scrolls like they did with the goalers and voila, a chance for every one to have them.
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
Absolutely no support until they fix their captcha system.

I cannot use the coli because of their faulty and inaccessible captcha. I don't want to be locked from a breed because of their lack of care towards individuals with disabilities.
Absolutely no support until they fix their captcha system.

I cannot use the coli because of their faulty and inaccessible captcha. I don't want to be locked from a breed because of their lack of care towards individuals with disabilities.

I don't really think they should add any more coli exclusive things until they fix the captchas. I mean, like, venue specific food and familiars are okay to add, but nothing like a breed scroll. Too many people are locked out of the coli because of a bad system, and that sucks.
I don't really think they should add any more coli exclusive things until they fix the captchas. I mean, like, venue specific food and familiars are okay to add, but nothing like a breed scroll. Too many people are locked out of the coli because of a bad system, and that sucks.
I'm not entirely against this, but I think the Coli and the loot system should get a major overhaul before hand.
I'm not entirely against this, but I think the Coli and the loot system should get a major overhaul before hand.
Tn4aWhc.png
No support until the capctah is fixed. I'm already blind as a bat and I don't want to be forced to pay the high prices for these scrolls/eggs :L
No support until the capctah is fixed. I'm already blind as a bat and I don't want to be forced to pay the high prices for these scrolls/eggs :L
I support this in general, but they need to fix some majpr issues with coli first, like captcha and party-liading page. As current half-broken state of coli, it is bad enough some people with accessiblity difficulties find it impossible to use coli.
I support this in general, but they need to fix some majpr issues with coli first, like captcha and party-liading page. As current half-broken state of coli, it is bad enough some people with accessiblity difficulties find it impossible to use coli.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I support. There's a precedent for it with the genes, Galore guarantees that everyone will get a couple, and as long as they can be bought and sold, nobody is excluded otherwise. I think it's a good idea for things to come from a variety of places around the site.

That said - others have pointed out that the coli still needs some major fixes, and I agree. Maybe wait until after, or release it when the changes go live.
I support. There's a precedent for it with the genes, Galore guarantees that everyone will get a couple, and as long as they can be bought and sold, nobody is excluded otherwise. I think it's a good idea for things to come from a variety of places around the site.

That said - others have pointed out that the coli still needs some major fixes, and I agree. Maybe wait until after, or release it when the changes go live.
Lore shop closed for good :(
I support this, and while I do think they need to fix other things first, see nothing wrong with a breed that you can find scrolls and/or eggs for in the coliseum.
I support this, and while I do think they need to fix other things first, see nothing wrong with a breed that you can find scrolls and/or eggs for in the coliseum.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support; it's cool to have varied avenues to introduce these things.

For people worried about being locked out of a breed because they can't play the coli: Python and Morph are coli exclusive, and you can currently get them off the auction house for about 100 k treasure, and 40 k treasure respectively. You'll still be able to get them, and the price won't stay high forever.
Support; it's cool to have varied avenues to introduce these things.

For people worried about being locked out of a breed because they can't play the coli: Python and Morph are coli exclusive, and you can currently get them off the auction house for about 100 k treasure, and 40 k treasure respectively. You'll still be able to get them, and the price won't stay high forever.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
There are exclusive coli genes (including gaoler genes), and eggs are available as well - I definitely support a coli breed.

I agree that the captchas should be fixed first though.
There are exclusive coli genes (including gaoler genes), and eggs are available as well - I definitely support a coli breed.

I agree that the captchas should be fixed first though.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png