Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | email verification
1 2 3 4
two of my friends whom have attempted to join flight rising have never received their confirmation emails. this is frustrating because we were all really enjoying the concept of this game. they have tried having it resent and still nothing. it appears to be an issue with the site, not them
two of my friends whom have attempted to join flight rising have never received their confirmation emails. this is frustrating because we were all really enjoying the concept of this game. they have tried having it resent and still nothing. it appears to be an issue with the site, not them
yeah, my sister is having the same problem...

though she used a gmail instead of a yahoo (like me) maybe that's the problem? what emails did you and your friends use? (meaning yahoo, gmail or other email sites)
yeah, my sister is having the same problem...

though she used a gmail instead of a yahoo (like me) maybe that's the problem? what emails did you and your friends use? (meaning yahoo, gmail or other email sites)
My friend's been waiting about a couple hours now. Does she need to resubmit?
My friend's been waiting about a couple hours now. Does she need to resubmit?
zTsL5fh6.pnghMqHBzkI_o.png
The e-mails should have arrived by now. My apologies if they have not. (If you could tell us your e-mail service, that may be helpful for folks in your situation in the future. We had to apply to get off a few black-lists!)

A few e-mail services put us directly into the spam folder. Have your friends check for their activation codes there.

If they are unable to locate their e-mails in the spam folder, have them send a message to us via the contact form. They'll need to provide their user name, e-mail address they used to sign up with, date of birth, and first and last name. One of the admin will then manually look up your activation code and pass it along.

Thanks, and have a great day!

The e-mails should have arrived by now. My apologies if they have not. (If you could tell us your e-mail service, that may be helpful for folks in your situation in the future. We had to apply to get off a few black-lists!)

A few e-mail services put us directly into the spam folder. Have your friends check for their activation codes there.

If they are unable to locate their e-mails in the spam folder, have them send a message to us via the contact form. They'll need to provide their user name, e-mail address they used to sign up with, date of birth, and first and last name. One of the admin will then manually look up your activation code and pass it along.

Thanks, and have a great day!

one of them went to bed, the other just sent his info. Goldlight75 was him.
one of them went to bed, the other just sent his info. Goldlight75 was him.
alright he's sent in multiple messages and still received nothing in return, to be sure you're getting this information, he is using MSN. "@live.com" address to be specific. he has gotten no messages nor has he received his email confirmation just yet.
alright he's sent in multiple messages and still received nothing in return, to be sure you're getting this information, he is using MSN. "@live.com" address to be specific. he has gotten no messages nor has he received his email confirmation just yet.
Xhaztol is going through the inbox as we speak. Thank you for your patience!
Xhaztol is going through the inbox as we speak. Thank you for your patience!
it's alright. take your time. I was just making sure to bridge the gap in communication to be sure.
it's alright. take your time. I was just making sure to bridge the gap in communication to be sure.
Acquaintance of mine is having a similar problem with confirmation emails; she says it's not in her spam folder, either. I believe she sent a message using the contact form, but I just wanted to post here in case it didn't go through or something. I can post her username if it would help... her email service is Yahoo.
Acquaintance of mine is having a similar problem with confirmation emails; she says it's not in her spam folder, either. I believe she sent a message using the contact form, but I just wanted to post here in case it didn't go through or something. I can post her username if it would help... her email service is Yahoo.
ccDyspX.png
Thank you for this, I will be sure to pass this info along to my friends.

Thank you all for the hard work your doing <3
Thank you for this, I will be sure to pass this info along to my friends.

Thank you all for the hard work your doing <3
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
1 2 3 4