Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] lair clear out: g1s
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@taishiro 420g sounds good!
@taishiro 420g sounds good!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie
Awesome! Do you have a preferred currency? I may have missed that somewhere if it's already in here ^^; Sorry if that's the case, it's been a long day
@crimsonpixie
Awesome! Do you have a preferred currency? I may have missed that somewhere if it's already in here ^^; Sorry if that's the case, it's been a long day
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@taishiro i’m fine with either currency ^^ i’ll start a cr?
@taishiro i’m fine with either currency ^^ i’ll start a cr?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie
Go right ahead ^^ I'll go pull funds out of my hoard
@crimsonpixie
Go right ahead ^^ I'll go pull funds out of my hoard
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@crimsonpixie heya dude! i absolutely love starmap wasp and bee and i haven't been able to get a lot of them since i just got back so um based on ah pricing would 80kt be good for both of them? or if that's not enough please just let me know because i dont know how pricing works anymore ;0; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54877528] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548776/54877528_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51061722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510618/51061722_350.png[/img] [/url]
@crimsonpixie

heya dude! i absolutely love starmap wasp and bee and i haven't been able to get a lot of them since i just got back so um based on ah pricing would 80kt be good for both of them? or if that's not enough please just let me know because i dont know how pricing works anymore ;0;

54877528_350.png

51061722_350.png

uK8yrnN.png
@cuddlyalpaca
hey there! i know you're new here, but i'd just like to tell you that there's no need to devalue other peoples' dragons based on your own wants. there are many different factors affecting the value of a dragon, and this can include the combination of genes/colours that dragon has. "essentially the same" is not the same. there is a huge difference in the difficulty of finding a dragon with certain colour combinations, and it is a painstaking process to breed those combinations.

furthermore, when new genes have recently come out the dragons possessing those genes tend to be priced higher. she may have bought these dragons for a higher price due to this, and she may be pricing them higher accordingly. there are also dragons known as gen-1s, which are worth quite a bit if their colour combinations happen to be matching, or are extremely close together. this may have lead to you believing that her dragons are all "overpriced". just to put things into perspective for you, a single egg (which gen-1s hatch from) can cost 200-300 gems. the chances of a gen-1 having those colour combinations are extremely small, just imagine the number of eggs one has to open to get one of those dragons. hence, the hefty price.

until you have been on here long enough to attempt breeding projects of your own or gain a healthy amount of respect for the work that some breeders do, i'd suggest that you keep from insulting other people by devaluing their work or demanding for a lower price. ultimately, she owns the dragon, not you. it is up to her whether she believes that the price is reasonable, and up to her to accept.

she has even taken the time to respond to you, explain her reasoning, as well as helping you to search up alternatives. in this case, she happens to be the more knowledgeable party. i'd suggest you check yourself before trying to give advice to others.

if you still have any questions, feel free to ask.
@cuddlyalpaca
hey there! i know you're new here, but i'd just like to tell you that there's no need to devalue other peoples' dragons based on your own wants. there are many different factors affecting the value of a dragon, and this can include the combination of genes/colours that dragon has. "essentially the same" is not the same. there is a huge difference in the difficulty of finding a dragon with certain colour combinations, and it is a painstaking process to breed those combinations.

furthermore, when new genes have recently come out the dragons possessing those genes tend to be priced higher. she may have bought these dragons for a higher price due to this, and she may be pricing them higher accordingly. there are also dragons known as gen-1s, which are worth quite a bit if their colour combinations happen to be matching, or are extremely close together. this may have lead to you believing that her dragons are all "overpriced". just to put things into perspective for you, a single egg (which gen-1s hatch from) can cost 200-300 gems. the chances of a gen-1 having those colour combinations are extremely small, just imagine the number of eggs one has to open to get one of those dragons. hence, the hefty price.

until you have been on here long enough to attempt breeding projects of your own or gain a healthy amount of respect for the work that some breeders do, i'd suggest that you keep from insulting other people by devaluing their work or demanding for a lower price. ultimately, she owns the dragon, not you. it is up to her whether she believes that the price is reasonable, and up to her to accept.

she has even taken the time to respond to you, explain her reasoning, as well as helping you to search up alternatives. in this case, she happens to be the more knowledgeable party. i'd suggest you check yourself before trying to give advice to others.

if you still have any questions, feel free to ask.
uK8yrnN.png
@Crimsonpixie How much are you looking to get for Abayoni? I've been here like a month so I've got no idea what a reasonable offer would be. I checked the AH for imps with poison/toxin and the pricing seems pretty all over the place. Quite a few with nice looking colors at what I understand to be fodder prices, and then others priced much much more. I don't want to throw out an insultingly low price to you. I would prefer to pay in treasure if that makes any difference in pricing to you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55070881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550709/55070881_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Crimsonpixie How much are you looking to get for Abayoni? I've been here like a month so I've got no idea what a reasonable offer would be. I checked the AH for imps with poison/toxin and the pricing seems pretty all over the place. Quite a few with nice looking colors at what I understand to be fodder prices, and then others priced much much more. I don't want to throw out an insultingly low price to you. I would prefer to pay in treasure if that makes any difference in pricing to you.

55070881_350.png
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
@fredthecloud i’d be ok with anything above exalt payout (13kt) ^^
@fredthecloud i’d be ok with anything above exalt payout (13kt) ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie How about 15kt?
@Crimsonpixie How about 15kt?
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
...Is it wrong for me to poke you cuz I really want that fae? xD;
...Is it wrong for me to poke you cuz I really want that fae? xD;
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18