Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dratzccents
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 109
@Vovina May I be put on your custom pinglist? I am in love with how you draw skulls and stuff!
@Vovina May I be put on your custom pinglist? I am in love with how you draw skulls and stuff!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars Yes, of course! I've added you to the custom pinglist, and thank you so much! <3
@myriadofstars Yes, of course! I've added you to the custom pinglist, and thank you so much! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Can I grab a slot for Faster than you?
@Vovina

Can I grab a slot for Faster than you?
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@MisfitsLanding Absolutely! I've got you down for a slot, thank you so much! <3
@MisfitsLanding Absolutely! I've got you down for a slot, thank you so much! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Hi there! I love and adore your art so much!~ Could I be put on the general pinglist please? Thank you!
@Vovina

Hi there! I love and adore your art so much!~ Could I be put on the general pinglist please? Thank you!
baby.png komi ♡
feel free to message me or send a friend request!
@kxrxmxl Hello there, and thank you so much! <3 And of course, I've got you added to the general pinglist!
@kxrxmxl Hello there, and thank you so much! <3 And of course, I've got you added to the general pinglist!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Oh my gosh, I am in absolute jaw-dropped A-W-E awe at your work. This is gorgeous, gorgeous stuff, not a single skin or accent I wouldn't feel compelled to snatch in the AH whether or not I have a dragon fit for it.

Came here via the Starfall skins thread - I am seriously rooting for you! If one or both of your works don't make the final cut, will you be considering printing them yourself?

And finally! May I be added to the general pinglist? I'm so dizzy with excitement, LOL, I truly love everything.
@Vovina Oh my gosh, I am in absolute jaw-dropped A-W-E awe at your work. This is gorgeous, gorgeous stuff, not a single skin or accent I wouldn't feel compelled to snatch in the AH whether or not I have a dragon fit for it.

Came here via the Starfall skins thread - I am seriously rooting for you! If one or both of your works don't make the final cut, will you be considering printing them yourself?

And finally! May I be added to the general pinglist? I'm so dizzy with excitement, LOL, I truly love everything.
And not to double post, but should enough interest come about to drive reprints of We Come Reformed, Legend of the Lost, and/or Wronged: I would purchase in a heartbeat. No joke. Any and all.
And not to double post, but should enough interest come about to drive reprints of We Come Reformed, Legend of the Lost, and/or Wronged: I would purchase in a heartbeat. No joke. Any and all.
@Vovina

was looking through the arcane skin submissions and saw the two you designed... fell in love with your style right away! could i be added to the pinglist, please?

(i'm supposed to be saving up for geneing dragons but i keep impulse-buying um's...)
@Vovina

was looking through the arcane skin submissions and saw the two you designed... fell in love with your style right away! could i be added to the pinglist, please?

(i'm supposed to be saving up for geneing dragons but i keep impulse-buying um's...)
iQrvnPv.png
@Vovina
uhh okay you can just slay me with that style/aesthetic. may i be put on the gen pinglist, please? ;w;
@Vovina
uhh okay you can just slay me with that style/aesthetic. may i be put on the gen pinglist, please? ;w;
0Tq2T9G.png - she/he
- fr time +3
- social anxiety. bls be patience

tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_p3wma5InsX1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_p3wmaoSIJG1tc3swm_540.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 109