Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login Issues
I usually use Internet Explorer to login to FR, (I switched to Chrome temporarily so I could get on) However when I logged in on Internet Explorer it didn't tell me that my pass was wrong, and shifted me over to the front page. However, it still had the login button on the top corner. I tried this about 3 or 4 times with no success, and even changed my pass. So far, Chrome seems to be whats working.
I usually use Internet Explorer to login to FR, (I switched to Chrome temporarily so I could get on) However when I logged in on Internet Explorer it didn't tell me that my pass was wrong, and shifted me over to the front page. However, it still had the login button on the top corner. I tried this about 3 or 4 times with no success, and even changed my pass. So far, Chrome seems to be whats working.
Hello @BluDevil,

May I ask what version of Internet Explorer and what OS you are using?
Hello @BluDevil,

May I ask what version of Internet Explorer and what OS you are using?
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I have a similar login problem. hitting the login button a second time makes FR try to refresh the website, which normally works
I have a similar login problem. hitting the login button a second time makes FR try to refresh the website, which normally works
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@Mutron
I am currently using the latest version of Internet Explorer, and the OS system that I use is Windows 7 Professional.
@Mutron
I am currently using the latest version of Internet Explorer, and the OS system that I use is Windows 7 Professional.
@BluDevil Thank you, we will investigate! [quote name="LogrithmGames" date="2019-09-03 11:31:05" ] I have a similar login problem. hitting the login button a second time makes FR try to refresh the website, which normally works [/quote] @LogrithmGames Can you let me know what browser and operating system you are using, and any antivirus/antimalware you may be using? In the mean time, if you cannot access [i]Flight Rising,[/i] please try a different browser as it appears there may be certain less popular browsers/OS/etc combinations that are affected by the changes from this morning.
@BluDevil Thank you, we will investigate!

LogrithmGames wrote on 2019-09-03 11:31:05:

@LogrithmGames

Can you let me know what browser and operating system you are using, and any antivirus/antimalware you may be using?

In the mean time, if you cannot access Flight Rising, please try a different browser as it appears there may be certain less popular browsers/OS/etc combinations that are affected by the changes from this morning.

@Mutron

its just chrome. my antivirus doesnt have any problems with FR
@Mutron

its just chrome. my antivirus doesnt have any problems with FR
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
I faced the same problem today on my mobile device.
UC Browser v12.13, Samsung Galaxy J4
On Samsung Internet I can log in without problems.
I faced the same problem today on my mobile device.
UC Browser v12.13, Samsung Galaxy J4
On Samsung Internet I can log in without problems.
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
Hello all,

Just a brief update. If you are experiencing the specific issue described this thread, please post a report there. Otherwise, please feel free to continue replying here if your issue does not match the specific symptoms described in that thread.
Hello all,

Just a brief update. If you are experiencing the specific issue described this thread, please post a report there. Otherwise, please feel free to continue replying here if your issue does not match the specific symptoms described in that thread.

Logged in, was immediately sent to THIS ERROR: [img]https://gyazo.com/b54e6dd9d5718ffde57d21ec4e8936aa.png[/img] Chrome on a Desktop, windoes 10. No firewalls that I'm aware of. I refreshed the page and it told me "Oops it looks like you're already logged in" and then it works fine... EDIT: Just tried to scour the "gather items page" and I got this: [img]https://gyazo.com/0b9b72c70ff320637557e0a82f063ab3.png[/img]
Logged in, was immediately sent to THIS ERROR:
b54e6dd9d5718ffde57d21ec4e8936aa.png

Chrome on a Desktop, windoes 10. No firewalls that I'm aware of.

I refreshed the page and it told me "Oops it looks like you're already logged in" and then it works fine...

EDIT:
Just tried to scour the "gather items page" and I got this:
0b9b72c70ff320637557e0a82f063ab3.png
fAtGWhQ.gif