Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | very clever, Tomo
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wDOz1BJ.png[/img][/center]
wDOz1BJ.png
trilo
she/her
@Aequorin

You‘re shameless. I like that.
@Aequorin

You‘re shameless. I like that.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Trilonyte, I appreciate the laugh, but that's all Tomo. I changed your title to be more accurate and less specific-team-member-call-out-y. [emoji=bogsneak winking size=2]
@Trilonyte, I appreciate the laugh, but that's all Tomo. I changed your title to be more accurate and less specific-team-member-call-out-y.
Lol I never got that question, and if I did before I didn't understand it. That's hilarious.
Lol I never got that question, and if I did before I didn't understand it. That's hilarious.
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="Trilonyte" date="2019-08-29 06:36:58" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wDOz1BJ.png[/img][/center] [/quote] wait wat xD
Trilonyte wrote on 2019-08-29 06:36:58:
wDOz1BJ.png

wait wat xD
He/They
i love how aequorin then comes and proves it correct
tomo
you know too much
i love how aequorin then comes and proves it correct
tomo
you know too much
I got that once ;)
I got that once ;)
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
When I first joined, I thought that meant you could get familiars through random events while browsing the forums...

Then when that didn't work I thought huh, maybe on rare occasions you can click on a familiar that randomly appears on the page for bonus stuff.

This is the thread that finally made me realize what it was a reference to.

Account Age: 1 Years, 5 Months, 11 Days
When I first joined, I thought that meant you could get familiars through random events while browsing the forums...

Then when that didn't work I thought huh, maybe on rare occasions you can click on a familiar that randomly appears on the page for bonus stuff.

This is the thread that finally made me realize what it was a reference to.

Account Age: 1 Years, 5 Months, 11 Days
@sirspiderider lol glad i could help!
@sirspiderider lol glad i could help!
trilo
she/her