Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Purple Apparel
1 2
Hello! As the title says, I’m looking for literally any purple apparel! Maybe some white or cream colored too, but mostly purples! I have 80kT at the moment, so name your prices and items and I’ll send or answer a CR~

EDIT: thank you so much for the offers! I’m running out of treasure, but I will continue tomorrow when I can max out my lucky streak again :D I’ll send CRs when I have the funds!!
Hello! As the title says, I’m looking for literally any purple apparel! Maybe some white or cream colored too, but mostly purples! I have 80kT at the moment, so name your prices and items and I’ll send or answer a CR~

EDIT: thank you so much for the offers! I’m running out of treasure, but I will continue tomorrow when I can max out my lucky streak again :D I’ll send CRs when I have the funds!!
I am Big Desu
@finnickan [item=violet flowerfall], 22k [item=violet flower crown], 5k [item=ghost flame cloak], 10k [item=ghost flame wing ribbon], 11k
@finnickan

Violet Flowerfall , 22k Violet Flower Crown , 5k Ghost Flame Cloak , 10k Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon , 11k
@Finnickan I've got [item=glowing purple clawtips] for 40g :D
@Finnickan I've got Glowing Purple Clawtips for 40g :D
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Finnickan I have the orchid wings (20g) and tail (15g), and an amethyst flourish bracelet (50g). I'll sell them to you for 80kt (you'd save 5kt).
@Finnickan I have the orchid wings (20g) and tail (15g), and an amethyst flourish bracelet (50g). I'll sell them to you for 80kt (you'd save 5kt).
wishlist
@Peachie

I’m interested in the flower fall and crown o: do you want to send a CR or should I?
@Peachie

I’m interested in the flower fall and crown o: do you want to send a CR or should I?
I am Big Desu
@finnichkan ive got [item=helpful woodtrail] for 10kt, [item=murkmirth halo] for 35kt :>
@finnichkan ive got Helpful Woodtrail for 10kt, Murkmirth Halo for 35kt :>
CvyoOwu.png
@SeiyreSlash @VolcanicThunder I only have 7 gems at the moment :’D I’m not sure what the g:t ratio is now either
@SeiyreSlash @VolcanicThunder I only have 7 gems at the moment :’D I’m not sure what the g:t ratio is now either
I am Big Desu
@Finnickan Most people use 1:1000, if you want to send a CR once you get the funds I can hold onto the items for you
@Finnickan Most people use 1:1000, if you want to send a CR once you get the funds I can hold onto the items for you
wishlist
@furo The woodtrail is nice O: do you wanna send a CR or shall I?
@furo The woodtrail is nice O: do you wanna send a CR or shall I?
I am Big Desu
@VolcanicThunder That would be lovely, thank you!!
@VolcanicThunder That would be lovely, thank you!!
I am Big Desu
1 2