Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41
Oh...? That'll be interesting...
Oh...? That'll be interesting...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
holy i am so pumped for ranked and friend!!
where would i post a time stamp battle forum page?
like "i'm fighting at this time with these leveled dragons"?

update: honestly it'd b chill to just make a new forum category for battling as in leaderboard stuff; pvp; tournaments; and other stuff relating 2 it like cool rules and fun challenges
but also i understand that making a whole new forum category might take some work lol

other that i'd want to know if it would be more appropriate to go into forum games or quest & challenges?
holy i am so pumped for ranked and friend!!
where would i post a time stamp battle forum page?
like "i'm fighting at this time with these leveled dragons"?

update: honestly it'd b chill to just make a new forum category for battling as in leaderboard stuff; pvp; tournaments; and other stuff relating 2 it like cool rules and fun challenges
but also i understand that making a whole new forum category might take some work lol

other that i'd want to know if it would be more appropriate to go into forum games or quest & challenges?
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2019-08-22 08:31:58" ] I hope PVP doesn't change the overall vibe and experience of the site, like make anyone unfriendly, give anyone an unfair advantage, etc. [/quote] dude i agree, though i don't think it'll turn into some battle type only site because there's a lot of people who don't prefer PvP and plenty of people who enjoy the breeding, lore, and art aspect of the site but i mean hey that's why it's a beta :)
BirdBagel wrote on 2019-08-22 08:31:58:
I hope PVP doesn't change the overall vibe and experience of the site, like make anyone unfriendly, give anyone an unfair advantage, etc.
dude i agree, though i don't think it'll turn into some battle type only site because there's a lot of people who don't prefer PvP and plenty of people who enjoy the breeding, lore, and art aspect of the site

but i mean hey that's why it's a beta :)
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
Looking forward to it!
Looking forward to it!
v886aA7.png
*remembering this being so glitchy* Well it's back. And it's improved. And ... time to start leveling up my dragons.
*remembering this being so glitchy* Well it's back. And it's improved. And ... time to start leveling up my dragons.
Cool :D Looking forward to the launch!! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Thank you team, for all your hard work! We all appreciate it ! :D ^^)
Cool :D Looking forward to the launch!!

Thank you team, for all your hard work! We all appreciate it ! :D ^^)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Nice ;o battles with familiar-look
Nice ;o battles with familiar-look
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
This sounds so fun!! I can’t wait for this update to come out! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
This sounds so fun!! I can’t wait for this update to come out!
eF8HkBS.png
hey i’m dante :3
I probably wont participate but would rather enjoy watching other's battle ^^
I probably wont participate but would rather enjoy watching other's battle ^^
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
This sounds amazing, I can't wait *O*
This sounds amazing, I can't wait *O*
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41