Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Flameforger's Contest 2019
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Dachshund59

I thought you'd like to know that I finally finished my entry (with two and a half hours to spare D:) !! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! Thank you for your support, btw. I really struggle with motivation issues and having someone cheer me on really helps. <33
@Dachshund59

I thought you'd like to know that I finally finished my entry (with two and a half hours to spare D:) !! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! Thank you for your support, btw. I really struggle with motivation issues and having someone cheer me on really helps. <33
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
Oh wow, it's STUNNING! :o I like the 'gened matchy' scry! uwu
And NP :)
@Hawktalon
Oh wow, it's STUNNING! :o I like the 'gened matchy' scry! uwu
And NP :)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Joining in the crowd of folks wondering whether it's the day or the date listed that is the deadline for submissions, since final deadlines have fallen on both tuesdays and thursdays before.

@Aequorin For clarification, is it Tuesday the 20th (aka yesterday) or Thursday the 22nd?
Joining in the crowd of folks wondering whether it's the day or the date listed that is the deadline for submissions, since final deadlines have fallen on both tuesdays and thursdays before.

@Aequorin For clarification, is it Tuesday the 20th (aka yesterday) or Thursday the 22nd?
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
[quote name="McMod" date="2019-08-21 05:44:44" ] Joining in the crowd of folks wondering whether it's the day or the date listed that is the deadline for submissions, since final deadlines have fallen on both tuesdays and thursdays before. @Aequorin For clarification, is it Tuesday the 20th (aka yesterday) or Thursday the 22nd? [/quote] The deadline was the 20th, our apologies for any confusion caused by the typo in the posts! Site Status and social media had the correct dates. We will do better to make sure nothing is transposed in the future. In general and when in doubt, go by the actual date.
McMod wrote on 2019-08-21 05:44:44:

The deadline was the 20th, our apologies for any confusion caused by the typo in the posts! Site Status and social media had the correct dates. We will do better to make sure nothing is transposed in the future. In general and when in doubt, go by the actual date.
@quarz

Eeeee!! Thank you!! <3 :D
@quarz

Eeeee!! Thank you!! <3 :D
bEJeSzJ.png
@direhyena
I love your accent submission! If it doesn't get chosen, are you considering printing it as a user-made accent?

Sorry for the double-ping, I'm experiencing a bit of lag.
@direhyena
I love your accent submission! If it doesn't get chosen, are you considering printing it as a user-made accent?

Sorry for the double-ping, I'm experiencing a bit of lag.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@quarz Thank you! That is the downside to two entries, I suppose ^^;;

A few of my own faves:

Hearth by @Desnik - Love the colors and the swirly shapes of the flames!

Viking's Funeral by @Alnoots - I especially like the blue version, it feels extra spooky.

Phoenix King by @LaughingIdiot - So pretty and glowy! :D

Inner Flame by @Alkhor - I like the creative use of the dragons' base colors!
@quarz Thank you! That is the downside to two entries, I suppose ^^;;

A few of my own faves:

Hearth by @Desnik - Love the colors and the swirly shapes of the flames!

Viking's Funeral by @Alnoots - I especially like the blue version, it feels extra spooky.

Phoenix King by @LaughingIdiot - So pretty and glowy! :D

Inner Flame by @Alkhor - I like the creative use of the dragons' base colors!
zGuYxpI.png
@Kaenith Thank you! :D This one is pretty swirly, I may have used up my swirls allotment here
@Kaenith Thank you! :D This one is pretty swirly, I may have used up my swirls allotment here
@Dachshund59

Ahhh thank you!! <3 Fingers crossed the judges felt the same haha
@Dachshund59

Ahhh thank you!! <3 Fingers crossed the judges felt the same haha
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Kaenith

Eeee! Thank you!! :D
@Kaenith

Eeee! Thank you!! :D
bEJeSzJ.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21