Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What do the stars under your icon mean?
1 2 3
They are for forum posts. :-)
They are for forum posts. :-)
So the decorations (like wings or clouds) around the icons in the forum here will at some point become available? :-3

-though maybe to have different kinds or appearances (even if they are wings or clouds-but of a different design) so that the Kickstarter's ones are still special :-3

Personally I'd like one with Red or White Roses and maybe a Cloudy or City Vista -but I'll wait to see what's available
So the decorations (like wings or clouds) around the icons in the forum here will at some point become available? :-3

-though maybe to have different kinds or appearances (even if they are wings or clouds-but of a different design) so that the Kickstarter's ones are still special :-3

Personally I'd like one with Red or White Roses and maybe a Cloudy or City Vista -but I'll wait to see what's available
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
@mary2011

The wings are for FR team members only (red for admins and purplish blue for mods) so they will never be available for purchase.

Also, you could take your vista ideas to the Suggestions forum, dunno if there's a topic for suggesting vistas you'd like to see but if there isn't you could make one~!
@mary2011

The wings are for FR team members only (red for admins and purplish blue for mods) so they will never be available for purchase.

Also, you could take your vista ideas to the Suggestions forum, dunno if there's a topic for suggesting vistas you'd like to see but if there isn't you could make one~!
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@mary2011
The wings show who is an admin (red) or a mod (blue). The one I am using was awarded to people who participated in beta (I like the little scroll for the name tag). The Twilight Cloudscape, Golden City, Nightmare Pass, and Workshop Window Vistas were for Kickstarter. The Kickstarter and Beta Tester vistas are locked to the account that opened the corresponding chest, so it may be possible to find them if there is a backer or beta tester that did not claim their rewards yet... it's pretty unlikely though because that is where the apparel and familiars were as well. It is also rather unlikely that any of these will be released for general use, due to the implied limited nature of the rewards, although similar vistas may become available later.

Perhaps you could start (or contribute to) a suggestion list of Vistas you would like to see.
@mary2011
The wings show who is an admin (red) or a mod (blue). The one I am using was awarded to people who participated in beta (I like the little scroll for the name tag). The Twilight Cloudscape, Golden City, Nightmare Pass, and Workshop Window Vistas were for Kickstarter. The Kickstarter and Beta Tester vistas are locked to the account that opened the corresponding chest, so it may be possible to find them if there is a backer or beta tester that did not claim their rewards yet... it's pretty unlikely though because that is where the apparel and familiars were as well. It is also rather unlikely that any of these will be released for general use, due to the implied limited nature of the rewards, although similar vistas may become available later.

Perhaps you could start (or contribute to) a suggestion list of Vistas you would like to see.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
(Feels unbelievable sadness and depression knowing I'll never get a nice icon decoration)
:-(
(Feels unbelievable sadness and depression knowing I'll never get a nice icon decoration)
:-(
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
@mary2011

You might some day~! There hasn't been any news on when they'll be released but I'm pretty sure (maybe?) that they mentioned making new Vistas available in the future???
@mary2011

You might some day~! There hasn't been any news on when they'll be released but I'm pretty sure (maybe?) that they mentioned making new Vistas available in the future???
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Sweet!~ Thanks for making this post I was just about to ask the same thing. lol
Sweet!~ Thanks for making this post I was just about to ask the same thing. lol
lol this was rlly helpful for me
XD
lol this was rlly helpful for me
XD
PiAyg8i.png Pms are always welcome. I'm happy to chat or answer questions.
I play Chicken Smoothie. Interested in cross-site trading? Lmk!
my account - mew, | my pets | create an account
Dragons for Sale! - Forum Page | Lair Tab
@JCStitches

Necro.
@JCStitches

Necro.
jA0Unwf.gif
Necro.
@jcstitches
Necro.
@jcstitches
Black King →khrome