Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | l0st's art shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

aww heck, my mom isn't letting me carry my laptop. commissions may take longer than expected.

aww heck, my mom isn't letting me carry my laptop. commissions may take longer than expected.
unknown.png
avo | he/him | nerd
check out my best friend who is also a nerd
@10stinth0ught

HOLLY HECK NOODLE!! Those are so pretty!!!!
@10stinth0ught

HOLLY HECK NOODLE!! Those are so pretty!!!!
rWTGkyx.gif
@l0stinth0ught Not to rush you or anything, just wanted to check on the progress? :)
@l0stinth0ught Not to rush you or anything, just wanted to check on the progress? :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png

AAAAAAAAAAAGH
I'M FREE!!! IM BACK HOME NOW AND I'VE FINISHED MY SCHOOLWORK SO I CAN FINISH THESE COMMISSIONS AND CLOSE UP SHOP FOR A WHILE
EXPECT IT DONE IN LIKE A WEEK!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAGH
I'M FREE!!! IM BACK HOME NOW AND I'VE FINISHED MY SCHOOLWORK SO I CAN FINISH THESE COMMISSIONS AND CLOSE UP SHOP FOR A WHILE
EXPECT IT DONE IN LIKE A WEEK!!!
unknown.png
avo | he/him | nerd

haha nvm my school decided to kill me with a ton of tests! i'll be able to finish soon though, thank god

haha nvm my school decided to kill me with a ton of tests! i'll be able to finish soon though, thank god
unknown.png
avo | he/him | nerd
i'll still be waiting patiently :)
i'll still be waiting patiently :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@l0stinth0ught how are you getting along? :)
@l0stinth0ught how are you getting along? :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo
EHKJHKJAHIEKAH oh my god do i even have an excuse???

to be honest, i forgot flight rising existed for a while

at first i was cut off from society from an entire 3 months due to a ton of family drama

and then my mental health took a turn for the worse after those 3 months and it was just one giant mess

the problem right now is that despite the fact some of the commission is done my laptop charger broke, and i can't even access them

im really sorry but the commissions will be w/ u at a week at the least, i dont know how hard i can apologize for this ghkbnvkjbhkjghkjh
@Zemo
EHKJHKJAHIEKAH oh my god do i even have an excuse???

to be honest, i forgot flight rising existed for a while

at first i was cut off from society from an entire 3 months due to a ton of family drama

and then my mental health took a turn for the worse after those 3 months and it was just one giant mess

the problem right now is that despite the fact some of the commission is done my laptop charger broke, and i can't even access them

im really sorry but the commissions will be w/ u at a week at the least, i dont know how hard i can apologize for this ghkbnvkjbhkjghkjh
unknown.png
avo | he/him | nerd
@l0stinth0ught no worries.. I've already waited this long, one week wouldn't matter hahahaha, complete them in your own time, but I'd like updates on the progress if it's not a hassle
@l0stinth0ught no worries.. I've already waited this long, one week wouldn't matter hahahaha, complete them in your own time, but I'd like updates on the progress if it's not a hassle
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7