Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jc draws stuff for money [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@curricle
hiya :)

Would it be cool with you to order a lined sketch with color of him?

For 150kt and 100g? :3c

edit: agh i see someone was faster than me :>
@curricle
hiya :)

Would it be cool with you to order a lined sketch with color of him?

For 150kt and 100g? :3c

edit: agh i see someone was faster than me :>
qj3QOhi.gif
im crying your art is so cute dude
im crying your art is so cute dude
8dtZ7nB.png
@Azellia - abso-rootin-tootin-lutely! i'll send a pm ^__^ as for the genes i'm saving up for a couple 'spensive ones for a few specific dragons but i'm also casually browsing my lair and seeing what i can do so i have a lot of flexible plans/aspirations haha. that's very kind! (and thank you hehe i'm very into jojo at the moment)

@Captainsaviathan - unsure! what're you willin' to part with?

@Enoch - oh thank you!! that is very prompt. i won't collect it til i get you the finished pic tho!

@SpaceRamen - you are in luck because i've already finished one of the taken slots haha! i would love to do business with you. would you like a bust or a half body, full body, etc.?

@Tag - thank you!!!
@Azellia - abso-rootin-tootin-lutely! i'll send a pm ^__^ as for the genes i'm saving up for a couple 'spensive ones for a few specific dragons but i'm also casually browsing my lair and seeing what i can do so i have a lot of flexible plans/aspirations haha. that's very kind! (and thank you hehe i'm very into jojo at the moment)

@Captainsaviathan - unsure! what're you willin' to part with?

@Enoch - oh thank you!! that is very prompt. i won't collect it til i get you the finished pic tho!

@SpaceRamen - you are in luck because i've already finished one of the taken slots haha! i would love to do business with you. would you like a bust or a half body, full body, etc.?

@Tag - thank you!!!
grima_100.png ~~ moneybanner_small.png
@curricle

A fullbody would be preferred if that's alright with you :>
@curricle

A fullbody would be preferred if that's alright with you :>
qj3QOhi.gif
@curricle

what exactly would be the price of a painting, friend? i'm quitting fr and i have some expensive stuff i'd like to part ways with, so i'd also like to know if you take bribes.
@curricle

what exactly would be the price of a painting, friend? i'm quitting fr and i have some expensive stuff i'd like to part ways with, so i'd also like to know if you take bribes.
nox, they/them.
Ohh, your art is amazing! I'd love to know when you open up more slots if you do.
Ohh, your art is amazing! I'd love to know when you open up more slots if you do.
tumblr_prm2867jf41ugssd3o2_400.gif
Connor | He/him | +3 FR Time | I currently live with my fiance who also plays.

FRT Discord | My wishlist
My Fiance & Dragonchild
@curricle

Would it be possible to ping me when you have a slot open? I just have to get a picture from you. :0
@curricle

Would it be possible to ping me when you have a slot open? I just have to get a picture from you. :0
fvyuXUi.png
@Tideweaver geez, i dunno, that'd probably have to be genes themselves or something. i'm always down for bribes though! and i'm overdue for another painting session so i'd be glad to take one on

@Visceryl thank you!! i will absolutely let you know once i've cleared out the list

@Meii yes of course!!
@Tideweaver geez, i dunno, that'd probably have to be genes themselves or something. i'm always down for bribes though! and i'm overdue for another painting session so i'd be glad to take one on

@Visceryl thank you!! i will absolutely let you know once i've cleared out the list

@Meii yes of course!!
grima_100.png ~~ moneybanner_small.png
@curricle
Would you be interested in doing this? I love your art!!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2733867
@curricle
Would you be interested in doing this? I love your art!!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2733867
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@curricle

Hello! Could you let me know if you open up slots again?
@curricle

Hello! Could you let me know if you open up slots again?
9.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7