Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coatl Adopt CLOSED - Pinglist OPEN
1 2 3
@Shadodoragon

Sounds fine by me uwu
How do you wnat me to send the gems?
@Shadodoragon

Sounds fine by me uwu
How do you wnat me to send the gems?
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin
via crossroads. I will show you your dragon with basic colors, without shadows and details when I am that far. Then you need to pay me before I finish him with shadows and the shine of the primary and secondary gene
@CrystalPenguin
via crossroads. I will show you your dragon with basic colors, without shadows and details when I am that far. Then you need to pay me before I finish him with shadows and the shine of the primary and secondary gene
@Shadodoragon

Alright! so you don't want them yet?
@Shadodoragon

Alright! so you don't want them yet?
Commission_2.png
@Crystalpenguin
no^^ well, you can send the CR right now if you want, but I will accept them when I am as far as I said.
It could happen that I am not that fast because of work and such, that's why I don't want the payment right at the beginning. On this way, you have some safety too ;)
@Crystalpenguin
no^^ well, you can send the CR right now if you want, but I will accept them when I am as far as I said.
It could happen that I am not that fast because of work and such, that's why I don't want the payment right at the beginning. On this way, you have some safety too ;)
@Shadodoragon

Understandeble, just wanted to make sure xD
But alright! I'm just gonna save the 600gems so far, and send them when you are ready to accept them uwu
@Shadodoragon

Understandeble, just wanted to make sure xD
But alright! I'm just gonna save the 600gems so far, and send them when you are ready to accept them uwu
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin
alright^^ So I add you and Hawks to the slots and will send you a PM when I can show you something ;)
@CrystalPenguin
alright^^ So I add you and Hawks to the slots and will send you a PM when I can show you something ;)
[center]@ShadoDoragon Yo, I saw these and all I could think of was Blueberry here in this style. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27967299] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279673/27967299_350.png[/img] [/url] How many gems would it be to include [item=bishoujo observation] + [item=twice-dyed mantle]? [/center]
@ShadoDoragon
Yo, I saw these and all I could think of was Blueberry here in this style.

27967299_350.png

How many gems would it be to include Bishoujo Observation + Twice-Dyed Mantle ?
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune

I think this will be very easy, only Hex will take some time. So together with the eyes and the mantle I would suggest 550gems?

The last slot I have is on hold till I know if Pressia accepts the price for her coatl. If yes, I would add you to the ping list. If not you will get the slot
@Tune

I think this will be very easy, only Hex will take some time. So together with the eyes and the mantle I would suggest 550gems?

The last slot I have is on hold till I know if Pressia accepts the price for her coatl. If yes, I would add you to the ping list. If not you will get the slot
@ShadoDoragon
yeah that's fine by me, I'll hold onto the gems just in case then!
@ShadoDoragon
yeah that's fine by me, I'll hold onto the gems just in case then!
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune
I will wait till tomorrow in my morning time.... this will be between 00:00 and 01:00 server time. When I don't get a reply till then, I will let you know that you get the slot ;)
@Tune
I will wait till tomorrow in my morning time.... this will be between 00:00 and 01:00 server time. When I don't get a reply till then, I will let you know that you get the slot ;)
1 2 3