Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 510 511 512 513 514 ... 653 654
Wooo! Finally! Got a chest to drop in Thunderhead Savannah!
Wooo! Finally! Got a chest to drop in Thunderhead Savannah!
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
Me too!!! The one I wanted the most too! [emoji=tundra star size=1]
Me too!!! The one I wanted the most too!
I'm going through the venues, trying for 35 Sprockets before moving on. I've only done the Training Fields so far -- church picnic today :) -- and I got a Beast of Metal Chest.

heheh, I won't be skunked this festival. ;)
I'm going through the venues, trying for 35 Sprockets before moving on. I've only done the Training Fields so far -- church picnic today :) -- and I got a Beast of Metal Chest.

heheh, I won't be skunked this festival. ;)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Haven't had anything other than currency which was enough to buy a piece of the apparel and the cool familiar. No chests but I am going to check out Scorched Forest I usually.i have luck there so ... Hope y'all are having luck this holiday!!
Haven't had anything other than currency which was enough to buy a piece of the apparel and the cool familiar. No chests but I am going to check out Scorched Forest I usually.i have luck there so ... Hope y'all are having luck this holiday!!
XdA0BPq.png
Mark[emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Thanks! This is really useful!
Mark
Thanks! This is really useful!
[emoji=lightning rune size=large] Bumping to follow and reread later!

Bumping to follow and reread later!
HKrGNct.png
she/her | FR +0
Lair Lore ~ Breed Pairs

8QwBLFM.gif

beast of metal chest from dire vulture
beast of metal chest from dire vulture
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Idk if that's needed or will help anything but here's my experience: grinding in Training Fields a bit over 1 hr. = 43 sprockets, a gene drop & a bunch of familiars.

Edit: Add a Danger Chest to that.
Idk if that's needed or will help anything but here's my experience: grinding in Training Fields a bit over 1 hr. = 43 sprockets, a gene drop & a bunch of familiars.

Edit: Add a Danger Chest to that.
Rbf96Oh.gif9EAG2oz.pngRbf96Oh.gif
RBvgAJf.png
I've been moving house and almost forgot about the fest! I'd better get to grinding, only have a couple days left :(
I've been moving house and almost forgot about the fest! I'd better get to grinding, only have a couple days left :(
Finally got my first chest drops one right after another when farming Rainsong jungle for other materials, I was ready to give up on chests for this events. Got danger, then two fights later got electric core.
Finally got my first chest drops one right after another when farming Rainsong jungle for other materials, I was ready to give up on chests for this events. Got danger, then two fights later got electric core.
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
1 2 ... 510 511 512 513 514 ... 653 654