Gimmie those rocks! Pot 2
@DTEvie
Gimmie those rocks! Pot 2
@DTEvie
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@DTEvie pot 3 please!
@DTEvie pot 3 please!
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
@Geekachu You pull the lid off the first pot and stick your hand in. You feel... a lot of wet slithering, and immediately recoil in disgust. On looking inside, you see a squirming mass of fish and seaweed. Your first instinct is to wipe your hands and leave, but then you remember all of the fish-eating dragons you have back at your clan. The longer you look at it, the more the pot looks like a cooking pot, with its glassy black material and salty smell. You figure it won't take more than a little heat to make this into a great soup! Grinning, you begin to heft the pot home. [item=pineapple shiners]x99 [item=seaberry]x5 [item=jungle lilies]x2 @Alliance As you stand and consider the pot, it begins to shudder more and more. You begin to hear distressed noises from inside to, and in a flash you realise that something's trapped in there. You rush to it and pull open the lid, the various roots breaking and snapping as you do. With a crash, something leaps out of the pot and slashes you across the face. You stumble backwards, bleeding a little, to see a stony bear, with roots and crystals sprouting across its body, snarling at you. You make some soothing noises. It quickly realises that you freed it from the pot. With a silent nod, it agrees to accompany you back to your clan. [item=cragbacked bouldursa] [item=rock slash] @RockPaperScizor For a few seconds, you can feel your caution and curiosity warring against each other, but you eventually give in to the latter. Very, very carefully, you lift the lid. "BOOO!" A tiny spiral leaps out of the jar, causing you to jump back in shock. She's wearing a crudely constructed paper mask, but you can see her huge pale eyes glittering with laughter underneath. You have no idea how she got here and you feel a stab of sympathy for her. She looks hungry, who's been feeding her? You make a decision quickly. "Oh nooo, what a scary dragon! Does the scary dragon want to come back home with me?" You see her nod happily, and begin to head home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53522953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535230/53522953_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=paper bogsneak masque]
@Geekachu
You pull the lid off the first pot and stick your hand in. You feel... a lot of wet slithering, and immediately recoil in disgust. On looking inside, you see a squirming mass of fish and seaweed. Your first instinct is to wipe your hands and leave, but then you remember all of the fish-eating dragons you have back at your clan.

The longer you look at it, the more the pot looks like a cooking pot, with its glassy black material and salty smell. You figure it won't take more than a little heat to make this into a great soup! Grinning, you begin to heft the pot home.

Pineapple Shiners x99 Seaberry x5 Jungle Lilies x2

@Alliance
As you stand and consider the pot, it begins to shudder more and more. You begin to hear distressed noises from inside to, and in a flash you realise that something's trapped in there. You rush to it and pull open the lid, the various roots breaking and snapping as you do.

With a crash, something leaps out of the pot and slashes you across the face. You stumble backwards, bleeding a little, to see a stony bear, with roots and crystals sprouting across its body, snarling at you. You make some soothing noises. It quickly realises that you freed it from the pot. With a silent nod, it agrees to accompany you back to your clan.

Cragbacked Bouldursa Rock Slash

@RockPaperScizor

For a few seconds, you can feel your caution and curiosity warring against each other, but you eventually give in to the latter. Very, very carefully, you lift the lid.

"BOOO!"

A tiny spiral leaps out of the jar, causing you to jump back in shock. She's wearing a crudely constructed paper mask, but you can see her huge pale eyes glittering with laughter underneath. You have no idea how she got here and you feel a stab of sympathy for her. She looks hungry, who's been feeding her? You make a decision quickly.

"Oh nooo, what a scary dragon! Does the scary dragon want to come back home with me?"

You see her nod happily, and begin to head home.

53522953_350.png

Paper Bogsneak Masque
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
I have some chores to do real quick but I'll do mine in just a sec!
I have some chores to do real quick but I'll do mine in just a sec!
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
@RockPaperScizor

Just a friendly reminder that your door set is well past due. If you need assistance with it, just let me know I'll be happy to help. Thank you.
@RockPaperScizor

Just a friendly reminder that your door set is well past due. If you need assistance with it, just let me know I'll be happy to help. Thank you.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
This is the official round and the winner of the round will be responsible for continuing the game. Thank you!

You find yourself in some sort of grey space, devoid of anything with the exception of three doors. These doors are mostly nondescript, tall wooden panels with brass handles. The only differences between them are slight sounds and smells emanating from the cracks.

Door One: Pressing your ear against this door you can hear the chirping of insects and the gentle rustle of leaves.

Door Two: There is no need to get to close to this door as the sounds and smells of a vicious battle are loud and strong.

Door Three: This door makes no noise and produces only a soft smell of line dried linen.
Yep, this is reused, but the answers are not the same.
This is the official round and the winner of the round will be responsible for continuing the game. Thank you!

You find yourself in some sort of grey space, devoid of anything with the exception of three doors. These doors are mostly nondescript, tall wooden panels with brass handles. The only differences between them are slight sounds and smells emanating from the cracks.

Door One: Pressing your ear against this door you can hear the chirping of insects and the gentle rustle of leaves.

Door Two: There is no need to get to close to this door as the sounds and smells of a vicious battle are loud and strong.

Door Three: This door makes no noise and produces only a soft smell of line dried linen.
Yep, this is reused, but the answers are not the same.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

Thank you for continuing this! Door 3, please! :)
@Azurenight

Thank you for continuing this! Door 3, please! :)
z59oZrZ.png
@Azurenight
Door 1 please. :)
@Azurenight
Door 1 please. :)
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Azurenight
i'll take door 2~
@Azurenight
i'll take door 2~
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
[center]I apologize for being late and the lack of creativity in this. I do not have a great deal of time right now to come up with something fancy.[/center] @Geekachu The door opens to a small closet, empty except for a plain box. Upon opening the box you discover a capsule rolling about at it's bottom. The capsule appears to be the type that springs into an object once exposed to water. With that in mind you toss the capsule into a body of water and the following is discovered: [center] [b]A Dragon[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53774563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537746/53774563_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ------ @ArcticEira The door opens to a small closet, empty except for a plain box. Upon opening the box you discover a capsule rolling about at it's bottom. The capsule appears to be the type that springs into an object once exposed to water. With that in mind you toss the capsule into a body of water and the following is discovered: [center] [b]Battle Stones[/b] [item=crown of bones][item=burlap hood][/center] -------- @MerlinMausi The door opens to a small closet, empty except for a plain box. Upon opening the box you discover a capsule rolling about at it's bottom. The capsule appears to be the type that springs into an object once exposed to water. With that in mind you toss the capsule into a body of water and the following is discovered: [center] [b]Two Boars[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29326.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29409.png[/img][/center]
I apologize for being late and the lack of creativity in this. I do not have a great deal of time right now to come up with something fancy.

@Geekachu

The door opens to a small closet, empty except for a plain box. Upon opening the box you discover a capsule rolling about at it's bottom. The capsule appears to be the type that springs into an object once exposed to water. With that in mind you toss the capsule into a body of water and the following is discovered:

A Dragon

53774563_350.png

@ArcticEira

The door opens to a small closet, empty except for a plain box. Upon opening the box you discover a capsule rolling about at it's bottom. The capsule appears to be the type that springs into an object once exposed to water. With that in mind you toss the capsule into a body of water and the following is discovered:

Battle Stones
Crown of Bones Burlap Hood

@MerlinMausi

Two Boars
29326.png29409.png
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 427 428