Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 88 89
AAAA [emoji=bogsneak love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=fae love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=mirror love size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2][emoji=ridgeback love size=2][emoji=spiral love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2]
AAAA
underskrift-geo.png
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2019-07-26 06:59:24" ] Bird of prey is sooo pretty, don't make me start another breeding project! [emoji=coatl star size=1] [/quote] [i]@Alfamangle, sorry not sorry[/i]
Alfamangle wrote on 2019-07-26 06:59:24:
Bird of prey is sooo pretty, don't make me start another breeding project!

@Alfamangle, sorry not sorry
AHHH I was just lamenting over the lack of gaoler skin previewing yesterday! Y'all are amazing. [emoji=heart size=1] (also @horyuu look at this!!)
AHHH I was just lamenting over the lack of gaoler skin previewing yesterday! Y'all are amazing.

(also @horyuu look at this!!)
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
I have needed this for so long, THANK YOU. Now I can dress my projects to match their destined designs!!
I have needed this for so long, THANK YOU. Now I can dress my projects to match their destined designs!!
doFoi94.png
What a great update! Time to go convert all the dragons in my scrying workshop screenshots into the site...
What a great update! Time to go convert all the dragons in my scrying workshop screenshots into the site...
This is the best QoL change ever, thank you so much, staff. ;_;
This is the best QoL change ever, thank you so much, staff. ;_;
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
neat!
neat!
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
OH MY GOD FINALLLYYY YEEEESSSSS
OH MY GOD FINALLLYYY YEEEESSSSS
incoherent screaming
finally, no more flicking through dragon search for long-exalted dergs to wear apparel. thanks!
finally, no more flicking through dragon search for long-exalted dergs to wear apparel. thanks!
YES. two of the BEST updates so far!! ah gosh i am so excited. there are so many dragons i've been needing to dress their scries of!! YES!
YES. two of the BEST updates so far!! ah gosh i am so excited. there are so many dragons i've been needing to dress their scries of!! YES!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 88 89