Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [gacha] random adopt machine 15kT/g
Basically, this is a completely random gacha adopt machine type adopt shop. I'll be posting "previews" of the adopts in the form of collars colored to a specific theme. The machine will open when there are at least 5 collars. When you purchase a gacha adopt, I will use a random generator to figure out what your adopt will be: feral/furry/gijinka/human, and if not human, what species (pure/hybrid/fantasy). All gachas are completely randomized. You never know what you're gonna get! It costs 15,000 treasure to reach in. You can grab a gacha adopt 5 times a day, however, you may only win one rare gacha adopt a day. Rarity is decided by many different factors, mainly trait sheets that will be posted later. [b]The machine is currently...[/b] closed, as I put together more colors and patterns for collars. [b]Available Previews[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/rGgpvbG/poison-toxic-theme.png[/img] [b]Pinglist[/b] If you wanna be pinged when this opens let me know! @nogsix @Silverlia
Basically, this is a completely random gacha adopt machine type adopt shop. I'll be posting "previews" of the adopts in the form of collars colored to a specific theme. The machine will open when there are at least 5 collars. When you purchase a gacha adopt, I will use a random generator to figure out what your adopt will be: feral/furry/gijinka/human, and if not human, what species (pure/hybrid/fantasy). All gachas are completely randomized. You never know what you're gonna get!

It costs 15,000 treasure to reach in. You can grab a gacha adopt 5 times a day, however, you may only win one rare gacha adopt a day. Rarity is decided by many different factors, mainly trait sheets that will be posted later.

The machine is currently... closed, as I put together more colors and patterns for collars.

Available Previews
poison-toxic-theme.png

Pinglist
If you wanna be pinged when this opens let me know!
@nogsix @Silverlia
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
@happyasaclam
Ping List Plz *^^*
I Like Gacha.
@happyasaclam
Ping List Plz *^^*
I Like Gacha.
tumblr_pvckgdU5661ta9vl4o7_r1_500.gif
@nogsix sure!!
@nogsix sure!!
free writing
Pinglist, please!
Pinglist, please!
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
@Silverlia adding you rn!!
@Silverlia adding you rn!!
free writing
Ooo, love these ideas. Please ping me when you open!
Ooo, love these ideas. Please ping me when you open!
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
Pinglist please? :3
Pinglist please? :3
@happyasaclam pinglist please?
@happyasaclam pinglist please?
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@happyasaclam

Ping list please
@happyasaclam

Ping list please
y4XpVjZ.png