Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 640 641 642 643 644 ... 702 703
@Alvis I foddered one Corrin to Eirika for Rally atk/spd+ since she already has def tactics and res tactics as a seal. There's a lot of units of mine that would benefit from DB4, so I might hold onto her longer. And I might give SS4 from Surtr to W!Fae for maximum tankiness but I'm still undecided for the most part.

Also I got a Kaden from my most recent round of summoning. I don't mind him since he's a new hero but that makes 6 (six) off focus heroes! Like *** is up with my luck. XD

@Tangle Congrats! She looks great! :D
@Alvis I foddered one Corrin to Eirika for Rally atk/spd+ since she already has def tactics and res tactics as a seal. There's a lot of units of mine that would benefit from DB4, so I might hold onto her longer. And I might give SS4 from Surtr to W!Fae for maximum tankiness but I'm still undecided for the most part.

Also I got a Kaden from my most recent round of summoning. I don't mind him since he's a new hero but that makes 6 (six) off focus heroes! Like *** is up with my luck. XD

@Tangle Congrats! She looks great! :D
I have been very busy playing Three houses lately,(playing Blue lions btw. Ashe is a bae) but manage to summon both Sothis and Byleth from the new banner in about 260 orbs. The Byleth I summoned is neutral which is pretty hilarious since the "free" Byleth you get by buying three houses is neutral too. Now I have twins! Now that I have played more of the game I am definitely looking forward to rolling Ashe and time skip Dimitri someday in the future. So exciting! I love the new characters a lot.
I have been very busy playing Three houses lately,(playing Blue lions btw. Ashe is a bae) but manage to summon both Sothis and Byleth from the new banner in about 260 orbs. The Byleth I summoned is neutral which is pretty hilarious since the "free" Byleth you get by buying three houses is neutral too. Now I have twins! Now that I have played more of the game I am definitely looking forward to rolling Ashe and time skip Dimitri someday in the future. So exciting! I love the new characters a lot.
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
the new banner had me like "no Felix? I sleep"
the new banner had me like "no Felix? I sleep"
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
smh i summoned on the three houses banner for claude so many times and the ONE blue orb i summon in i get dimitri. rip

i managed to pull nailah used a summon ticket tho!!! now i need to feed her to donnel for null c :’)
smh i summoned on the three houses banner for claude so many times and the ONE blue orb i summon in i get dimitri. rip

i managed to pull nailah used a summon ticket tho!!! now i need to feed her to donnel for null c :’)
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
ok well all my plans in summoning were destroyed in mere seconds
i kept trying for Sothis, didn't get her in time
can't get Nailah in time, have to focus on Nohrian Summer, have to skip other summer banners and now there's a new 3Houses banner- IS why are you doing this to me..

I mean, at least i got Edelgard in time!
ok well all my plans in summoning were destroyed in mere seconds
i kept trying for Sothis, didn't get her in time
can't get Nailah in time, have to focus on Nohrian Summer, have to skip other summer banners and now there's a new 3Houses banner- IS why are you doing this to me..

I mean, at least i got Edelgard in time!
yall i pulled a +atk possessed tiki. bless
yall i pulled a +atk possessed tiki. bless
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I kind of forgot to pulla again from the legendary banner; my rate was at 9.5% before that. :V
Guess that +Def Sothis was it, which was fine, lol. I think I'm mostly going to use her for AR/Defense arena.

I want to work on getting S!Takumi again but I refuse to touch the banner again until I have a nice orb stash going. I need those merges, just wish he didn't color-share uuugh.
I kind of forgot to pulla again from the legendary banner; my rate was at 9.5% before that. :V
Guess that +Def Sothis was it, which was fine, lol. I think I'm mostly going to use her for AR/Defense arena.

I want to work on getting S!Takumi again but I refuse to touch the banner again until I have a nice orb stash going. I need those merges, just wish he didn't color-share uuugh.
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
Some of you may remember that I have been saving to +10 Ayra for the longest time. I love her character a lot and she is my favourite character from my favourite FE game Genealogy of the Holy war.Well I am happy to tell you that she is finally here! She took all my orbs but it was worth it to have my favourite FE girl (besides Myrrh) as +10. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zdrZkVM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xkikViS.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EShCDW4.jpg[/img] She was only +2 before today. Other five stars I got: Sigurd (My Sigurd is +8 now!) Fallen Celica Elincia (Elincia is my flier emblem core so I has thrilled to finally fix her -Atk IVs) Karla (Died to give Ayra Wrath) Karel Zelgius Siegbert Horse Chrom x2 (What are the odds at getting pity broken by the same unit twice especially since the red pool is so huge??? They have the same IVs too! Spooky!) Now to save for that +10 Halloween Myrrh next.... EDIT: Forgot I got Siegbert and Zelgius too. My barracks is so cluttered now....
Some of you may remember that I have been saving to +10 Ayra for the longest time. I love her character a lot and she is my favourite character from my favourite FE game Genealogy of the Holy war.Well I am happy to tell you that she is finally here! She took all my orbs but it was worth it to have my favourite FE girl (besides Myrrh) as +10.

zdrZkVM.jpg
xkikViS.jpg
EShCDW4.jpg

She was only +2 before today.

Other five stars I got:
Sigurd (My Sigurd is +8 now!)
Fallen Celica
Elincia (Elincia is my flier emblem core so I has thrilled to finally fix her -Atk IVs)
Karla (Died to give Ayra Wrath)
Karel
Zelgius
Siegbert
Horse Chrom x2 (What are the odds at getting pity broken by the same unit twice especially since the red pool is so huge??? They have the same IVs too! Spooky!)

Now to save for that +10 Halloween Myrrh next....

EDIT: Forgot I got Siegbert and Zelgius too. My barracks is so cluttered now....
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@Porkabu
Wow, congrats on Ayra! :D
@Porkabu
Wow, congrats on Ayra! :D
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I have been absent from playing FEH for two full months because something messed up and every time I tried to update the game after the event with Brody and co. my phone just kept restarting. Nothing worked at all, clearing cache or even uninstalled and tried to reinstall (infinity loop of phone restart). So I was like, flip it I gave up.

And then, today I tried to reinstall FEH again just to entertain myself with another phone restarting. Somehow it worked......

Just finished cruising through book III chapter 9 and 10. It looks like what theory I suspect of the connection between Eir and Sharena in the ruined Askr is off, oops. I hope I can get Petra since she's my favorite from Three Houses.
I have been absent from playing FEH for two full months because something messed up and every time I tried to update the game after the event with Brody and co. my phone just kept restarting. Nothing worked at all, clearing cache or even uninstalled and tried to reinstall (infinity loop of phone restart). So I was like, flip it I gave up.

And then, today I tried to reinstall FEH again just to entertain myself with another phone restarting. Somehow it worked......

Just finished cruising through book III chapter 9 and 10. It looks like what theory I suspect of the connection between Eir and Sharena in the ruined Askr is off, oops. I hope I can get Petra since she's my favorite from Three Houses.
1 2 ... 640 641 642 643 644 ... 702 703