Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Skydancer skin
So I have a skin I bought and didn't use and I wanna use it for a skydancer to put some gold highlights can it still be used as an accent or do I have to use the whole body also i cant find a photo editor that would use it properly any suggestions?
So I have a skin I bought and didn't use and I wanna use it for a skydancer to put some gold highlights can it still be used as an accent or do I have to use the whole body also i cant find a photo editor that would use it properly any suggestions?
@Trezur

Available Skins are not interchangeable with accents, what you see in the preview is what you get.

if you're asking about Creating a Custom skin then the skin blueprint is for any coverage between 31% to 100%.

Free Image editing Programs include: Firealpaca, Procreate, Krita, and Autodesk Sketchbook to name a few.
@Trezur

Available Skins are not interchangeable with accents, what you see in the preview is what you get.

if you're asking about Creating a Custom skin then the skin blueprint is for any coverage between 31% to 100%.

Free Image editing Programs include: Firealpaca, Procreate, Krita, and Autodesk Sketchbook to name a few.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
no i meant i have a skin blueprint not just a skin sorry and thank you!
no i meant i have a skin blueprint not just a skin sorry and thank you!
I only have a sad little crome book so i think ill just buy apparel for her and try an sell the blueprint
I only have a sad little crome book so i think ill just buy apparel for her and try an sell the blueprint