Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58
Gotta say... Not looking forward to what may be months of grinding for those mums
Gotta say... Not looking forward to what may be months of grinding for those mums
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
I love them!!!
I love them!!!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
Erghhh. Baubles is okay, but Blossoms just looks like apparel. :/
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
[quote name="WillowtheWisp" date="2019-07-17 19:00:48" ] Erghhh. Baubles is okay, but Blossoms just looks like apparel. :/ [/quote] i'm pretty sure thats the point
WillowtheWisp wrote on 2019-07-17 19:00:48:
i'm pretty sure thats the point
aaaaaa covers my dragons with flowers
aaaaaa covers my dragons with flowers

Buying any triple metals + light goat dragons.
[LF] Accent: Golden Horns
[center]Great job, FR. You've made me make extremely poor decisions. xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48086019] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=18&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=36&winggene=38&wings=147&auth=07f63365331a4a8a3be155e3dba174c890fd33cd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52796173] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=27&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=36&winggene=33&wings=176&auth=f2e834161753d1b79441cd74041d2903c3ac1f88&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] Look at these ridiculous projects you've added to my plate!!![/center]
Great job, FR. You've made me make extremely poor decisions. xD

dragon?age=0&body=18&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=36&winggene=38&wings=147&auth=07f63365331a4a8a3be155e3dba174c890fd33cd&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=27&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=36&winggene=33&wings=176&auth=f2e834161753d1b79441cd74041d2903c3ac1f88&dummyext=prev.png

Look at these ridiculous projects you've added to my plate!!!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
Omg,,, opal,, sobs I adore opal
Omg,,, opal,, sobs I adore opal
Untitled_Artwork.png
I think people are missing a point here. When new things are released, people want to get them as soon as possible; which I can understand, but... for items like this, in this case the new gene, it's meant to be hard to obtain. The starsilk craze still hasn't ended, and some users are still upset about not being able to find them on the MP, or else pay up for them at inflated prices on the AH. That's just how this economy works.

Some people with a high gathering level and coliseum loot might have already had the materials for blossoms, that's just luck. We didn't know what the items to trade would be until it was released. Others like me have to work to get the items, weather it's gathering and grinding for them, or straight up buying what's needed off the AH. Sure, it might take a while, but then when the time comes it will be rewarding.

Items from Swipp aren't meant to be obtained the moment they are released (This also applies to things that drop in the coliseum; like the weathered gene for goalers which I have been grinding for and still haven't gotten-- I'm being patient). Maybe if people took a moment to think about it, they would understand. You gather the required items, then you trade them. It is a process that will take either time or money, or both in some cases.
I think people are missing a point here. When new things are released, people want to get them as soon as possible; which I can understand, but... for items like this, in this case the new gene, it's meant to be hard to obtain. The starsilk craze still hasn't ended, and some users are still upset about not being able to find them on the MP, or else pay up for them at inflated prices on the AH. That's just how this economy works.

Some people with a high gathering level and coliseum loot might have already had the materials for blossoms, that's just luck. We didn't know what the items to trade would be until it was released. Others like me have to work to get the items, weather it's gathering and grinding for them, or straight up buying what's needed off the AH. Sure, it might take a while, but then when the time comes it will be rewarding.

Items from Swipp aren't meant to be obtained the moment they are released (This also applies to things that drop in the coliseum; like the weathered gene for goalers which I have been grinding for and still haven't gotten-- I'm being patient). Maybe if people took a moment to think about it, they would understand. You gather the required items, then you trade them. It is a process that will take either time or money, or both in some cases.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Yes! Must get!
Yes! Must get!
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
heck yeah dragon capitalism!