Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is anyone else addicted to...
1 2 3
redoing their profile bio over and over and over again? I feel like it's completely different every week because I keep editing everything on it all the time.

Does anyone else do this? Am I alone in this? Am I just weird?

Edit: According to all replies... yes, I am just weird. I think I'm just constantly updating my personal aesthetic and need to have my bio reflect that, lmao
redoing their profile bio over and over and over again? I feel like it's completely different every week because I keep editing everything on it all the time.

Does anyone else do this? Am I alone in this? Am I just weird?

Edit: According to all replies... yes, I am just weird. I think I'm just constantly updating my personal aesthetic and need to have my bio reflect that, lmao
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

josh | he/him | fr+4
wishlist
hatchery
ipnEeR0.png
I mean, I have a goals/to do list in mine so it updates pretty frequently. But the overall look stays the same.
I mean, I have a goals/to do list in mine so it updates pretty frequently. But the overall look stays the same.
3PrXk2A.png
Once I reached something I was content with, it pretty much stayed the same save for updating some info or adding something funny I thought of
Once I reached something I was content with, it pretty much stayed the same save for updating some info or adding something funny I thought of
57vDzYs.png
go look at mine
go look at mine
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiSwizzle god i envy you
@iiSwizzle god i envy you
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

josh | he/him | fr+4
wishlist
hatchery
ipnEeR0.png
No, I've only changed mine like 5 times
No, I've only changed mine like 5 times

Tailmon.gifOABX4Ak.gif Jg8HnSS.pngguil.gif
[center]I forget I even have one, lol. I edit it maybe once every three years? [emoji=mirror laughing size=1][/center]
I forget I even have one, lol. I edit it maybe once every three years?
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Occasionally I’ll go back and read over it. But I don’t do it often. So no.
Occasionally I’ll go back and read over it. But I don’t do it often. So no.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
I really like my vista and signature combo but I might change it for the Autumn since it’s my favorite season to get in the spirit of ^^!
I really like my vista and signature combo but I might change it for the Autumn since it’s my favorite season to get in the spirit of ^^!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I lament that I have but only one profile, but a hoard of cute pictures of my doggo that deserve to be on it. [emoji=dog 1 size=1]
I lament that I have but only one profile, but a hoard of cute pictures of my doggo that deserve to be on it.
1 2 3