Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center]@Herico @Breezio @NeophyteRedglare @MiniPandaBuns @Oceanas @Wildheart25 @Ventoux[/center] [center][img]https://pics.me.me/i-love-this-thread-so-much-19344440.png[/img][/center]
i-love-this-thread-so-much-19344440.png
@Aequorin

Seeing as I'm in Arcane, I have a lot of good things to say about it! I love the whole "mad science" vibe we have going on, and I love astronomy in reality, so this Flight is perfect for me!

@Aequorin

Seeing as I'm in Arcane, I have a lot of good things to say about it! I love the whole "mad science" vibe we have going on, and I love astronomy in reality, so this Flight is perfect for me!

Aequorin has blessed up with a beautiful cat pun which means it's time to compliment Arcane even more :D

I absolutely love the space aesthetic and science. Arcane always struck me as the mad scientist type but in the best way possible! The eggs look ethereal and magical, plus the colors? The colorscheme is absolutely amazing and so are the people :)
Aequorin has blessed up with a beautiful cat pun which means it's time to compliment Arcane even more :D

I absolutely love the space aesthetic and science. Arcane always struck me as the mad scientist type but in the best way possible! The eggs look ethereal and magical, plus the colors? The colorscheme is absolutely amazing and so are the people :)
57vDzYs.png
Time for some windy positivity :D

I love writing lore for wind dragons, they're so free an happy! Plus my personal canon of their wind highways gives me so much to work with. Also, every wind person I've ever met is the sweetest, so I think that the wind flight just embodies energy in happiness.
Time for some windy positivity :D

I love writing lore for wind dragons, they're so free an happy! Plus my personal canon of their wind highways gives me so much to work with. Also, every wind person I've ever met is the sweetest, so I think that the wind flight just embodies energy in happiness.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@Breezio

I really love wind's aesthetic! I've always had a thing for sky cities and towns and wind seems like a more "wooden" and airy version of lightning's steampunk theme. The lore for the Twisting Crescendo is also really cool. It'd be my 2nd or 3rd choice for a flight change

edit: whoops ninja'd
@Breezio

I really love wind's aesthetic! I've always had a thing for sky cities and towns and wind seems like a more "wooden" and airy version of lightning's steampunk theme. The lore for the Twisting Crescendo is also really cool. It'd be my 2nd or 3rd choice for a flight change

edit: whoops ninja'd
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
I'm in Water, and I really like its aesthetic. It's got this natural feel and it connects to so much wildlife, it's really soothing.

I don't like to be negative either, but that being said... I do wish Water's forums were more active. I'm jealous of the flights that always have something going on in their forums. It seems so fun, y'all are so lucky.
I'm in Water, and I really like its aesthetic. It's got this natural feel and it connects to so much wildlife, it's really soothing.

I don't like to be negative either, but that being said... I do wish Water's forums were more active. I'm jealous of the flights that always have something going on in their forums. It seems so fun, y'all are so lucky.
kDetLAz.pngOne fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.5utJSlY.png
Going to say nice things about the flights of the three users above me (since there was some mix up and the more [emoji=familiar heart size=1] the better). [b]Lightning[/b] The color pallet and desert themes are beautiful and Stormcatcher is so cool as a deity, I love his extra mantis legs! [b]Nature[/b] Fricken amazing lore when you dig deep into it. [b]Water[/b] Earth's soggier kindred spirits, together, we make a livable planet! Actually you wouldn't even need our dirt to do that, all you'd need is water.
Going to say nice things about the flights of the three users above me (since there was some mix up and the more the better).

Lightning
The color pallet and desert themes are beautiful and Stormcatcher is so cool as a deity, I love his extra mantis legs!

Nature
Fricken amazing lore when you dig deep into it.

Water
Earth's soggier kindred spirits, together, we make a livable planet! Actually you wouldn't even need our dirt to do that, all you'd need is water.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Pinged and given a cute cat pun image? How can I resist?

Arcane for the ping -- I love Arcane's primal. Just...wow! The starry, pupil-less eyes are probably my favorite primal. Plus I love the whole description of the Starwood Strand.

Lightning -- I love Lightning's uncommon eyes; I actually bought a dragon with them because I couldn't resist how nice they looked. Desert and steampunk aesthetic is cool too; can't help loving cacti.

Water -- Maybe a niche compliment but I got involved with Festivals around Water's. I'm fond of the festival currency and I remember grinding for chests before the skins were sold in the marketplace. It's some nice memories honestly! Also, the whole water oracle thing has some great potential too.

Earth for the ninja -- My second choice flight. The amount of times I've stumbled on amazing lore from Earth clans is incredible for one. I'm impressed with how vast the internal lore of Earth seems to be. For two, the flight itself seems really chill and calming.
Pinged and given a cute cat pun image? How can I resist?

Arcane for the ping -- I love Arcane's primal. Just...wow! The starry, pupil-less eyes are probably my favorite primal. Plus I love the whole description of the Starwood Strand.

Lightning -- I love Lightning's uncommon eyes; I actually bought a dragon with them because I couldn't resist how nice they looked. Desert and steampunk aesthetic is cool too; can't help loving cacti.

Water -- Maybe a niche compliment but I got involved with Festivals around Water's. I'm fond of the festival currency and I remember grinding for chests before the skins were sold in the marketplace. It's some nice memories honestly! Also, the whole water oracle thing has some great potential too.

Earth for the ninja -- My second choice flight. The amount of times I've stumbled on amazing lore from Earth clans is incredible for one. I'm impressed with how vast the internal lore of Earth seems to be. For two, the flight itself seems really chill and calming.
LklXAGK.png
@EclipseDragon

I love Earth, not only because their flight reminds me of durability, like stone, but it also reminds me of peace, like the actual earth's (planet) wildlife. Also, don't forget all of the pretty geodes you can find in their flight's habitat!

Plus, don't forget their elemental god. I love how he looks.

Edit: oh no ninja
@EclipseDragon

I love Earth, not only because their flight reminds me of durability, like stone, but it also reminds me of peace, like the actual earth's (planet) wildlife. Also, don't forget all of the pretty geodes you can find in their flight's habitat!

Plus, don't forget their elemental god. I love how he looks.

Edit: oh no ninja
@Hallucination

Wind is awesome! I love Windsinger's design and the lore is really cool. I especially like all the kites and things like that that Wind use in lore! Also corgi's. Corgi's are good too!
@Hallucination

Wind is awesome! I love Windsinger's design and the lore is really cool. I especially like all the kites and things like that that Wind use in lore! Also corgi's. Corgi's are good too!
Cinus_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25