Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Levels of exalted dragons not showing up
1 2
also, if you've actually used exalt restore in the time frame (90 days) it won't let you open it at all to grab the info from there either.

(so it's not a total replacement of things)
also, if you've actually used exalt restore in the time frame (90 days) it won't let you open it at all to grab the info from there either.

(so it's not a total replacement of things)
It's happening for me as well, on Firefox.

I am breathing the biggest exhalation of relief that this hadn't happened when I was attending the Brightshine Raffle.
It's happening for me as well, on Firefox.

I am breathing the biggest exhalation of relief that this hadn't happened when I was attending the Brightshine Raffle.
I think this bug was active back during brightshine, just you wouldn't have come across it if the dragons were still in your lair/seller's lair unexalted when you looked at drop down.

the issue is mostly in the lack of being able to error check after exaltation. (or if you are recording for raffle and miss a level and don't notice until after you exalt).

you can sort of go well I bought that for L5 price so it was an L5 but that doesn't work super smoothly in battles when prices are always changing.
I think this bug was active back during brightshine, just you wouldn't have come across it if the dragons were still in your lair/seller's lair unexalted when you looked at drop down.

the issue is mostly in the lack of being able to error check after exaltation. (or if you are recording for raffle and miss a level and don't notice until after you exalt).

you can sort of go well I bought that for L5 price so it was an L5 but that doesn't work super smoothly in battles when prices are always changing.
I get why fr doesn't want to keep that information forever but since it is still displayed in self service exalt restore putting it back on tooltips for 14 days would help a ton.
I get why fr doesn't want to keep that information forever but since it is still displayed in self service exalt restore putting it back on tooltips for 14 days would help a ton.
@jbapple

Ah, that's right, I exalted them after I had recorded them. I got very close to doing it the other way around when my lair got too full, though. Thank you for pointing it out!

This is going to complicate things if there ever is a conquest battle though, those get too heated and frenetic during peak traffic times.
@jbapple

Ah, that's right, I exalted them after I had recorded them. I got very close to doing it the other way around when my lair got too full, though. Thank you for pointing it out!

This is going to complicate things if there ever is a conquest battle though, those get too heated and frenetic during peak traffic times.
I mean I guess for CRs we can ask people to state the level in trade details (but tbh we ask them to do math there and don't always get math provided for us)

but I really don't wanna have to rely on my exalt restore page (10 dragons at a time no ID lookup, no date sort of when you exalted) when the senders who send fewer dragons can't access that data on their end.
I mean I guess for CRs we can ask people to state the level in trade details (but tbh we ask them to do math there and don't always get math provided for us)

but I really don't wanna have to rely on my exalt restore page (10 dragons at a time no ID lookup, no date sort of when you exalted) when the senders who send fewer dragons can't access that data on their end.
Thank you for the reports and feedback everyone.

You should now be able to see the level of exalted dragons again on their tooltips!
Thank you for the reports and feedback everyone.

You should now be able to see the level of exalted dragons again on their tooltips!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora

Thank you so much!
@Kaepora

Thank you so much!
1 2